Carmen Sandiego, It's Been A While

Enjoying a slow paced dance, Ivy and Carmen see 2 familiar guys walk up to them.

"Carmen Sandiego, it's been a while." The taller man said.

Long conversation between many people; I'm switching to a different speech format

Carmen frowned slightly.

Carmen: Le Chevre and El Topo. Fancy seeing you two here.

Ivy got shivers down her spine. The taller one had tried to kill her in Australia.

Antonio: Please, just Antonio and Jean-Paul.

Carmen: Then I, Scarlett Santa-Rosa. Have you gone back to civilian life then?

Jean-Paul: Oui, after VILE stopped Antonio and I got to the life we planned.

Antonio: I see you two are still working together.

Carmen: No, I was here on business but if I'm allowed [she looks at Ivy], I'll be moving here.

Ivy, smiling: Of course you can Carm. It was yours back then after all.

Jean-Paul: Oh, Ivy, oui? I am sorry for Australia.

Ivy: Apology accepted, just don't try that again with me or Carm.

Antonio: Worry not, mi amiga, we gave up crime when VILE was stopped. [puts hands up in a reassuring motion]

Carmen: I see a ring. Are you two finally together?

Jean-Paul puts a hand on Antonio's shoulder and Antonio puts an arm around Jean- Paul's waist.

Jean-Paul: We are engaged. I hope you two can attend the wedding once it is planned.

Carmen: Of course we will.

Antonio: I hope we will meet again, miss Santa Rosa, sí?

Carmen: Yes, Antonio, Jean-Paul. It's good to be friends again.

Weird convo layout over

The two couples walked away and danced their dances.

.

Time passed quickly, Ivy and Carmen Talking to Zack, Chase and Jules. A phone vibration made Carmen jump slightly. She excused herself and answered the call. "Yo Carmen, I have news."

"What is it Player?"

"You told me to keep an eye on the security cams, and I've spotted 2 familiar janitors just on their way to Antonio and Jean-Paul. Who knows what they're doing."

"Thanks Player, I'll check it out."

"Before you go Red, emergency. The Cleaners have taken them to the storage room."

"On it."

Carmen rushed over to where Player directed her, and peeked through the ajar door. The cleaners were threatening Antonio and Jean-Paul with knives because it seemed words weren't enough. '...join us in VILE's recreation..' . Carmen felt a tap on her shoulder, It was Ivy. Ivy mouthed the words 'what are you doing' and peeked through the door. Her eyes went wide and she nodded at Carm. They burst through the door and Ivy grabbed Vlad and tripped up Boris while Carmen untied the couple. "Get out of here now." Carmen ushered them out. Ivy was losing her grip as Vlad struggled. Boris was up and heading for Ivy with a knife in hand. He struck her left eye so she let go of Vlad and shrieked in pain. Just then, the present ACME agents and Carmen came in and gassed the cleaners unconscious. Zack and Carmen ran over to Ivy both yelling her name. "Are you okay sis?" Zack panicked.

"Ughh my head.. can you.. please..." She groaned.

"What is it Ivy?" Carmen said with her eyes watering.

"Please... call an ambulance." She fell unconscious.