Meeting Everyone

Jungkook swiftly brought Deiji back to BigHit's building and they were now right in front of the practice room's door. Jimin's solo, Lie, faintly playing in the background. Deiji stood right next to her brother, slightly leaning on his legs.

"Oppa," She said looking up. "Where are we?"

Jungkook looked down at her then back at the door before them. "We are in Oppa's workplace!" He spoke in third person. "You know my friends that sing with me, right?"

The girl nodded.

"Well, they are right through this door." He said and slightly pointed.

"Wah~" Deiji sighed in awe. Were the boys she watched on her mother's phone all the time right through this door? Impossible.

Jungkook inhaled sharply. He was obviously nervous. What if they didn't like her? 

No, they wouldn't not like her. But what if they did? Ugh! Kook just go inside!

Jungkook got Deiji's hand and gave it a little squeeze. "Wanna go in?" He asked her with an excited smile. Deiji smiled back and nodded. "Yes! Yes!" She whispered and giggled. "Okay! How about I go in first and you hide behind me." He suggested.

The little girl nodded and already positioned herself behind his legs.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the door. Everyone but Jimin sat down on the floor, exhausted from practicing. Jimin stood facing the mirror. He had just finished going over his solo. Panting, he bent down and held onto his thighs for support. "Yah! Where is Jungkook?" He asked.

As if the universe heard him, Jungkook knocked on the door and proceeded to enter. He walked in rather awkwardly, obviously hiding something. He stood by the door, not fully entering.

"I'm back." He said with a shy smile. His hands were behind his back, resting on Deiji's head.

The boys immediately noticed his odd behavior. "Yah! Jungkook-ah!" Said Jin "Why are you acting so odd? Where did you go?"

Jungkook only replied with a shy smile.

"We actually have a visitor today..." He said, excitement in his voice.

Taehyung smiled as he noticed something moving behind Jungkook's legs. He tried moving his head to get a better look. "Ah, Jungkook..." He sighed.

"A visitor?" Namjoon said, obviously confused. "I didn't know about any visitor."

"Okay, okay!" Jungkook said and placed his hands in the air. He tilted his head to look at Deiji. "Wanna say hello?"

She nodded and took a tiny step to the side to reveal herself.

"Annyeong!"

Taehyung smiled and immediately ran towards her

Taehyung smiled and immediately ran towards her. He sat down in front of her and gave a little wave. "Annyeong!" He smiled widely. Deiji giggled and hid behind Jungkook's legs.