Gifts

At the end of the day, the guys finally finished practicing and were ready to go home. They got their things together and started making their way to the building's parking lot. Deiji silently walked with Jungkook. She held the tips of his fingers with all her might.

"Imagine if the cars were outside and not in the parking lot?" Jimin said, chuckling.

Jungkook shook his head. "They'd spot Deiji then boom, news everywhere!"

The group chuckled softly and shook their heads as they imagined it.

Jungkook then felt a slight tug on his fingers. He looked down at Deiji, eager to hear what she'll say. "Yes dongsaeng?"

She smiled at the nickname. She's never been called that before.

"Hi..." She giggled out.

Jungkook smiled, clearly amused. "Hello."

Deiji looked away, shy. Yet, her smile never disappeared. She just seemed so happy to be where she is now. "Dongsaeng..." She whispered then giggled to herself.

Taehyung couldn't help but smile at her antics. "She's so happy." He commented, pointing at Deiji. "I know right?" Jungkook replied.

They reached the cars and entered whichever one they were assigned to. Car 1 consisted of Namjoon and Yoongi. Car 2 consisted of Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jimin. Car 3 consisted of Jungkook, Deiji, and Jin.

Once they settled in, the cars drove off.

The ride was silent at first. Only exhausted breaths were heard. Jungkook sat by the window and tilted his head back to get a quick nap. "I'll just sleep for a bit, okay?" He asked Deiji. She nodded and repositioned herself on his lap to get comfortable too. She laid sideways facing Jin who was sitting on the opposite window seat.

She scanned him for a moment, silently watching what he was doing. Her eyes looked at his slightly messy hair, then down to his hands that were busy on his phone. Her eyes went lower and saw his bag. She smiled at the small stuffed keychain attached to it.

"RJ!"

She whispered and pointed at the alpaca. This got Jin's attention. He looked over and smiled. He then reached to get his bag and placed it on his lap. "You know RJ?" He asked, pointing at the keychain. Deiji nodded "I like RJ..."

"I like RJ too!" Jin said.

He paused for a moment to think. "How about this." He took off RJ from his bag and  held it in his hand.

"Here"

He said and handed it over.

"I'll give this to you. A gift from your Jinnie Oppa."

The girl's eyes shined as a smile showed. "But it's your toy Oppa..." She replied, wanting to make sure if she could really take it. Back home, she was taught to not accept gifts if the person wasn't sure of giving it.

"It's okay! From now on, it's your toy!" He insisted and placed the toy in her hands himself. "Tada!"

Her smiled turned shy as she held the toy close to her. "Thank you..." She whispered and held RJ tight. "I will take care of RJ for you!"

Jin nodded "All right. I think RJ will enjoy that."

They continued the small talk until they reached the dorms.

---

Just a little fluff for your hearts <3

Got any request? Comment them!

Stay safe!

---