Unsure

The group retreated back to the car, away from the station as people started showing up. They sat down in silence for a moment. Lost in thought.

Deiji held onto Jimin for dear life, soft sobs escaping her. She wasn't planning on letting go anytime soon.

"It's okay" Jimin would whisper. "Look, we're back in the car." He tried to pry her off so she can see, but she wouldn't let go. The boy sighed but enjoyed the attention Deiji was giving him.

The others looked at each other, unsure of what to do next. Jungkook, on the other hand, was on the phone with his mom. Everyone eavesdropped.

"Yeah, she isn't going back there today." He explained. "No- not tomorrow either...or any day after that."

They could hear the muffled voice of his mom, clearly a bit stressed and confused.

"Eomma I know it's a crazy idea but-"

More muffled scoldings.

"Eomma-"

"Eom-

"Eo-"

Jungkook sighed, muttering words of annoyance. "Eomma." He said sternly, a bit louder. Still nothing, he decided to just wait 'till his mom was done talking. He had to put the phone farther from his ear in order for his ear drums not to burst.

"Jungkook, there are other factors than just her staying there with you! First of, she only brought clothes for this week-"

"I'll get her more clothes."

"She only has one pair of shoes-"

"Then I'll get her another."

"How about school, 'Kook? She can't just not go to school."

"Then...I'll find her a school nearby."

The mother sighed. She wasn't going to win this argument. The other guys were surprised at Jungkook's replies. He was actually serious about this. They honestly thought she was just staying another week.

Will Deiji be staying for longer?

"Jungkook, you really need to think about this." His mother started. "I understand that you don't want Deiji to leave and also that she doesn't want to leave you guys. But, she's still a toddler. There will be times where she gets cranky, throws a tantrum, maybe start throwing something, who knows? She's is but a child."

Namjoon listened carrefully in his seat. His mom was right. Deiji is a child, it won't be easy. What if they have to leave Korea for other things? Then what? He didn't want Deiji to leave either. He shook his head, erasing the thought train. He'll return to it later.

Jungkook sat quietly. He knew the risk he was taking, but he wasn't just going to give up and send Deiji back. He wanted to make up for the times he wasn't there. He was here now, and that's what matters.

"Eomma, I get what you're saying." He sighed. "But..."

Deiji turned her head to face the scene. Jimin thought she'd fallen asleep, he was mistaken. She fiddled with Jimin's shirt, her fingers clutching it like a cat would with an open-close motion. She was worried. The way Jungkook sighed, the way he looked at his shoes like he was unsure of what to do or say next.

Was he going to let her go?

Has he caved on his mother's explanation?

Was she going back to get her hair pulled and her crayons stolen?

Would she be sent back to the place that would call her a liar?

Jungkook turned and locked eyes with Deiji. Her glistening eyes, tears ready to fall any second. She was afraid.

Afraid of what he'll say next.

Afraid to go back out there.

Jungkook paused. He had to be careful on what he was saying next.

"But..."

He inhaled. He knew what to do next. He may not be prepared, but he was ready to take on the challenge.

"She's going to stay."

He shot Deiji a reassuring smile. She was going to stay.

Deiji smiled, laughing softly. She turned her head up to face Jimin, as if to make sure it was true. Jimin smiled and nodded.

Jungkook continued to speak with his mom and eventually hung up with a quick 'thank you'.

He put his phone away and turned to the guys.

"So...I guess Deiji's staying with us for now!"

The guys smiled, Jimin and Taehyung giving a little cheer.

Deiji smiled as well. She was overjoyed.

This is the start of thousands of new and amazing memories. They all couldn't wait to make memories with her. 

A whole new set of adventures for these 7 boys and a little girl.

---

You see what I did there? Putting the title in? Yeah :)

Omg I can finally start branching out to more interesting oneshots!

Keep dropping those requests in the previous chapter!

Drop a VOTE too! <3

I'll see you guys in the next one!

---