Goodbyes

Morning came along quick. It was a sunday, Deiji was going back home today. To everyone's dismay, her week with them was over. She had to go back home.

Jungkook woke up early in the morning in a slight panic. Deiji wasn't next to him or anywhere in his room. He immediately stood up and went to look for her. Jungkook opened the doors of each room, waking up some accidentally.

"Ji?" He would call out. "Ji-ah?"

The boys started exiting their rooms, rubbing their eyes.

Jungkook went over to Taehyung's room and opened it. A smile replaced his worried face seeing the scene before him. Deiji and Taehyung sleeping happily. A small smile showing in the corner of their lips. Someone held Jungkook's shoulder, he turned to see who it was.

"I'll miss her." Jin said.

Jungkook laughed lightly, agreeing. "I will too, hyung."

"Wake them up soon. I'll make breakfast." He pat Jungkook's shoulder and went to the kitchen.

Jungkook entered the room, walking towards the bed. He sat next to Deiji's sleeping body. Her calm breaths raising her chest up and down. He brushed her hair gently, scanning her features. This week was the first time he's actually seen her. He's been so busy and only got to speak to her through video calls and such. Last week was the very first time he got to hug her, hold her hand, talk to her.

He felt guilty he wasn't there.

He didn't want to let her go anymore.

He didn't want her to feel detached from him any longer.

But she had to go. She's got school, friends, and the rest of her family back in Busan.

"Aish..." He sighed out.

Deiji stirred in her sleep. She turned her body, now facing Jungkook. She held her hand out, laying it on Jungkook's thigh. Her eyebrows furrowed, that didn't feel like a pillow to her. She stirred awake, slowly.

Jungkook smiled, watching her.

She looks up, eyes half-open. Once she finds out who's there, she smiled. "Oppa..."

"Hi..." He greeted in a whisper manner. "Had a good sleep?"

"Mhm..." She stretched her hands out, letting out a satisfied groan. She shot Jungkook little grabby hands and he picked her up. "C'mon, let's wake up TaeTae."

Jungkook went over to the other end of the bed where Taehyung was. The older boy slept with a pout. "TaeTae..." Deiji leaned over with the support of Jungkook. She went in front of his face and gave him a kiss on the nose. Tae sturred in his sleep. He smiled a bit.

Jungkook knew his was already awake and probably just wanted another kiss from Deiji.

"Go again, Ji-ah."

Deiji giggled and kissed him again. Taehyung did not move an inch.

"Taehyung, I know you're awake. That's enough of stealing Deiji's kisses!" He hit the boy playfully. Tae laughed out, opening his eyes. "Okay, okay! I'm up!"

He sat up slowly, rubbing his face after.

"Let's go!" Deiji shot her fist up, getting into a superhero pose. Jungkook laughed and repositioned his hold on her. Taehyung got out of bed and the trio made their way to the dining room. 

Jin was facing the stove, making eggs for everyone. Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi were sat on the couch, conversing with one another. Namjoon was also in the kitchen, preparing something else, closing the top cupboard in the process. Jimin noticed the trio enter and waved. "My angel is awake!" He exclaimed, making Deiji smile. He walked up to her, taking her from Jungkook's arms and spinning her around.