Takeout for Two

This was requested by jakestreetongtong I hope you enjoy <3

The clock struck 12:45PM in the HYBE building which meant that it was officially lunch time. Of course, to the guys, lunchtime could mean dinner or any type of snack throughout the day. They would be in their practice room 'till the time they get home, which is also unpredictable most of the time.

To Deiji, lunchtime had to be either right now or in the next hour. Her stomach was growling like a beast. Currently, she was busy playing on the blue couch with Jungkook's phone. With Hobi's help last time, she now knows how to charge it so she basically gets unlimited time on the phone.

It distracted her growling stomach-monster for as long as it could until it started to really bother her. "Mm..." She groaned and turned uncomfortably on the couch, trying to find a spot. "Ow..." She muttered to herself and she hugged her stomach.

She didn't realize she was that hungry.

All she had for breakfast was a box of strawberry pocky's and she devoured those hours ago. She was starting to get light-headed. She really needed to eat something.

She huffed out and sat back up on the couch. "I'm bored..." She muttered to herself as she explored the rest of Jungkook's phone. She left the game and just started looking around the apps.

After about 5 minutes, the lounge's door burst open. Deiji's soul jumped out of her skin with a yelp, the phone flying out of her hands then landing back on the couch.

"Sorry Ji-ah!"

"Oppaaa!" Deiji whined as she exhaled.

Jungkook laughed and put his hands up apologetically. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

"Ugh!" Deiji groans and sluggishly rolls off the couch and onto the floor, faceplanting it.

"Ji!" Jungkook walks over and picks her up from her stomach. She makes her body limp, a sly smile on her face that she tries to hide. It was a "no bones" day for Deiji.

"The floor's dirty!" He scolds, holding her upright to see her smile cheekily. He can't help but smile back at her attempt to hide it which was unsuccessful. "I can see you're smiling." He says matter-of-factly.

Deiji giggles and hides her face in his shoulder. "No I'm not!"

"You are!"

"I'm not!"

"You are!"

"I'm not!"

"You are!" Jungkook breaks into a soft chuckle at their bickering. Deiji following suit, her laughter stopping her from replying with another "I'm not".

"Alright, alright." He says. "So-"

He was cut off by a low grumbling sound. His eyes landed on where it came from and raised an eyebrow. Deiji stared at him with wide eyes, her lips thinned. "Uhhh" She said, embarrassed.

"I'm guessing you're hungry, huh?"

"Yeah."

Jungkook turns to the clock. He was just supposed to pass by and check on Deiji then return to practice, but Deiji's stomach reminded him that he had a toddler to feed. He thought for a moment, circling the lounge, thinking of what he should do.

"Oh well!" He laughed to himself and texted one of the members to cover for him. Putting his phone back, he shot an excited look at Deiji.

"What?" She asked.

"Have lunch with me? Let's sneak out right now and go eat somewhere. I'm hungry too." He raised his eyebrows, awaiting her answer.

"Hmm..." Deiji pretending to think, teasing Jungkook. She kept thinking and thinking and thinking, making Jungkook wait.