Upset Stomach

I KNOW, I KNOW- FINALLY RIGHT??

Thank you so much to one of my besties jakestreetongtong for giving me motivation 😭🙏 ilysm

Okay before this oneshot, I have a message for all my readers, new and old! I was going to save this for the end of this but I thought it would be better if I put this first!

I just wanted to thank you all for 44.8K READS!!! WHAT?? I couldn't believe my eyes T^T thank you all so much for the never ending support ❤️ I'm really sorry I haven't updated in so long, but you guys gave me hope and motivation little by little and now here I am!

I don't know how else to thank you all, I'm really happy that you are enjoying the stories with Deiji. I never knew it would get to this point 😭

Again, words are not enough to express my gratitude and thanks.

(I know I promised 3 oneshots before but fksdfhsjh y e s ANYWAY)

As a gift back to all that you've done for me, I present today's newest oneshot 😊 Enjoy!

---

It was comeback season once again. The boys would be returning with another song which meant that things will start to get extra busy.

Music showcases.

Press conferences.

Photoshoots.

Interviews.

And the likes.

The boys got up early to get ready for today's interview. Jungkook stood in his room, putting a shirt over his head. He stayed as quiet as he could as he shuffled around his room. He didn't want to wake Deiji up from her slumber.

She smile that peaked on the corner of her lips told him that she must be having a good dream. He didn't want to ruin that for her.

Once Jungkook was done getting ready, he sat on the edge of the bed right next to Deiji. He smiled at her.

How he wished he could sleep as peacefully as she did.

He couldn't remember the last time he did that.

Early on in the morning, he was worried on what to do with Deiji during the interview. As much as he wanted to bring her along, that would be too big of a risk. Bringing her directly where the media would be? Bad idea.

He wasn't too comfortable on the idea of leaving her with a staff member either. He didn't want to give them extra responsibility. They already work so hard.

Then, he thought of not going to the interview at all and coming up with an excuse just to not go. The members didn't agree with the idea and that it would be better if he showed up with everyone else. 

Scratch that option.

It wasn't until Yoongi walked up to him and said, "I won't join you guys today."

Yoongi said that he wasn't feeling very well to go to an interview and that he'd much rather work on their music to lessen some work. The others tried to persuade him to join, but in the end Yoongi stayed with his decision.