𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢

"Good morning, brats. We have a new student today. She will introduce herself now and I'm gonna go sleep." Mr. Aizawa explains to class 1-A unenthusiastically. You walk into the classroom and stand by Mr. Aizawa's desk and say "hey y'alllllll I'm y/n! My quirk is psychic. Would anyone like to help me demonstrate?" You smirk. "oH spiky hair in the front row! Why don't you just c'mere?" "First of all biTCH, that's Bakugou to you." "I know. I just don't care. Now can you hurry up so we can get this over with?" Bakugou sighs and walks to the front of the class. You poke him with your index finger and suddenly he collapses to the floor. "Wh- is he oKAY?" Sudden chatter fills the room. "Oh yeah nO he's fineeee" you explain. "I just borrowed his quirk!" You grin while making explosions in your hands. "Neat! oH right! Anyone I touch with my index finger faints and while they are in that state, I can use their quirk! This lasts for 8 hours, or until I disable it- speaking of whiCH, disable!" "Ugh" Bakugou groans as he gets up. "What the fuck did you just do to me bitch?" "You'll find out one day!" You smile. "sO I think that's about it when it comes to my quirks!" "Wait what? Quirks? As in multiple?" Someone interrupts. "oH uh sorry l mean quirK! My mouth is uHm weird?" "Jesus Christ how did I just do that? I cant tell them yet!" You thought. "Thank you for that lovely introduction, y/n. If you will, please go take that empty seat next to Kaminari. You go to sit down and immediately, Kaminari starts talking to you. "I love your hair!" He says excitedly. "Oh my god, thank you! I love your eyeliner!" You reply. "I- oh- um- thank you? He says flustered. You start talking and laughing "KAMINARI, Y/N, BE QUIET WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS." Aizawa yells from across the room. You couldn't help but laugh. Kaminari's and your laughter fills the room as you try to catch your breath and stop laughing. "Both of you are suspended to your dorms for the next 2 days." Aizawa says sighing. "siR I don't even HAVE a dorm yeT" you wheeze still laughing at the whole situation. "Your dorm is right next to ashido's. She'll show you where it is afterwards." Aizawa explains pointing behind Kaminari. You look behind you and see a girl with pink hair. She waves at you and smiles excitedly. You smile back as you turn to face your teacher again. After class you, Kaminari and Ashido sit together in the cafeteria. Sero, Kirishima and bakugou also sit down with y'all and introduce themselves. Except for Bakugou, he just rolls his eyes annoyed. You all start talking and soon even Bakugou warms up to you. Before you know it, lunch time was over so you went back to class. As you were in the hallways, this boy with green hair walked up to you and started asking you questions. Before he walked off again, he said "oh yeah! Forgot to mention, I'm Izuku Midoriya!" Before you could answer, he had already disappeared into the crowd. "He's a bit peculiar" you thought to yourself. After class was over you headed towards your dorm with Ashido. "Here's my number!" She said handing you a slip of paper. "By the way, call me Mina!" She said as she followed you into your dorm room. All of your furniture was already set out. "I love your style!" She said in awe. "I should probably go now. Your supposed to be in suspension after all. oH but shoot me a text! I'll give you Kami's numberrrrr!" She winked at you. "You looked at her confused but she just walked away backwards, smirking.