𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝-

You lay back, sinking into your pillow, as does he. Both of you are smiling like idiots. Your stomach still turning from the butterflies. Suddenly, the TV turns back on. "Oop- I think they fixed the Power" you say. "Shit they're coming to check the dorms now aren't they?" Denki says worried. "Okok, you were gonna find out eventually... you cant tell anyone though!" "Wh- tell anyone what?" "You activate levitate and start floating "wh- huh- wait- wHAT?" "Secret surprise quirk! Are you surprised?!" You say jokingly. Ok now, your cover story is you had a nightmare and it activated your quirk. Got it?" "Ok! But what about you?" "I left my window open! I'll just fly back into my room and no one will suspect a thing!" "Question, how come you didn't tell anyone? "I just wanted to have a dramatic moment backstory thing! I have a main-character/god-complex so it's just kinda like that ya know?" "uh I guess sO? oH one last thing!" "Yeah?" You ask hanging out of the window. "Are we, like, you know, dating now?" "I mean, after a makeout sesh like that is be suprised if we weren't!" "Oh- ok, great!" "Ok love you babe!" You say pushing yourself out of the window "love you too! See you tomorrow!" He says as he closes the window. You fly back into your room and close the window. You turn the lights of and hop into your bed. Just then, you realize you left your phone in his room and you still have his hoodie on. "Shit" you think. just as you we're about to leave again, you hear knocking at your door "okok, act natural" you think to yourself as you open the door "heyyy, how ya doing?" You say to Mr. Aizawa. "I assume you've been in your dorm, asleep?" He says. "Yes that I've been in here alllll nighttt!" You say smiling innocently. "I wonder how your phone ended up in Kaminari's room then? And how you ended up wearing his hoodie?" Mr. Aizawa said pissed of and exhausted. "Well shit. AhA I don't wanna talk about it." You say turning around "you know what? I don't even care anymore. Just don't do that again y/n" he said sighing. "Yes sir." You answered, relieved that you didn't get in more trouble. "Good night young lady." "Good night mr. Aizawa...." you said closing your door. Immediately, you grab your phone and start texting Denki. "Bruh he knows KSKDJDJF" you texted him "YEAH IK IM SUPRISED WE DIDNT GET IN TROUBLE" he's answered. "IKR"  you both start just texting about the whole thing and then you went on FaceTime. You just talk and laugh about the whole situation and slowly, you started falling asleep. He started rambling until he realized you were asleep. "Oh, You fell asleep again. You know, you always miss the best part. I love you, y/n. He said smiling. He hung up and fell asleep as well. The next morning when you woke up, you realized you were gonna be late. So you just did your hair and left. Only once you were in the hallways did you realized you were still wearing Denki's hoodie "oh well. this'll have to do." You say to yourself as you head to class. "Hey sorry I'm late I slept through my alarm." You say sitting down in your chair. "Haven't we all." Aizawa says, as he continues with the lesson. You sink into your chair and zone out. Practically asleep. Denki shocks you because he notices you aren't paying attention "oW BABE!" You shout out in shock. "Oop- did I just-" "yes, yes, you did." Denki says trying to hold back laughter. "I'm gonna act like that didn't happen." Aizawa says and continues to carry on with the lesson. During lunch, Mina brought it up. "I don't wanna talk about it." You say embarrassed. "Don't worry Mina, I'll get Denki to tell me the deets" Sero says devilishly. "Like hell you will." Denki says sitting down next to you. "Oh hi bubs" you say "hey babe" he smiles. Sero and Mina sit there and stare at you like "👁👄👁" after lunch, you go to English class with present mic.