𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚎

As more people start to gather in the park, Jirou plays some music to set the mood. About an hour, she announces "first up we have bakugou singing 'cooler than me by Mike Posner ft. Big Sean'!" Bakugou lazily walks up to the stage and grabs the microphone. "I got you all figured out" he sings while staring right at you "Oop- I think he's talking about me" you say to Mina confused. "Chile anyway so..." you say as he walks onstage and Jirou calls the next person up.
Time skip it's WAY later in the night and practically everyone else has already gone
"And finally, we have y/n, singing 'Don't look at me by POORSTACY'!" Jirou throws you the mic, as soon as you catch it, the music starts playing. You start singing and immediately you steal the show. Your voice sounds amazing singing this song and everyone looks at you in awe. "Damn that's hot." Denki says under his breath as you sing. "Holy shit she's good!" Kirishima says watching you. "Tch, I guess she's okay" Bakugou says rolling his eyes. "Waitaminute." Mina says all of a sudden. "Baku you play the drums, Kaminari is A GOD on the guitar, Kiri can play bass, and y/n can sing! YALL NEED TO START A BAND." "BruH you know how cool that would be HOLY SHIT" Denki says after a second. "I'll have to think about it. Bakugou says brushing Mina off. "Hey I'm back! We all went already... what do we do now?" You ask walking up to the others. "Ooh! Let's go back to my dorm and play truth or dare!" Sero suggests. "OMG YESSSS!" You agree. You all start walking back to UA. As you walk towards Sero's dorm, you feel something tugging at your skirt. Startled, you turn around to see Mineta grabbing your ass. "Wathupp lil thawty?" He says in a flirty tone. "What the fuck is your issue Mineta?" You say flicking his forehead with your index finger, causing him to pass out. "Thanks for handling that" Mina says jokingly. You got to Sero's dorm and everyone sat down in various places in his dorm. Okok       y/n you can start. "Ok..." you say eyeing everyone in the room "Bakuhoe! Truth or dare? You say smirking. "Truth." "Who's your crush?" "Dare." Oop- ok Bakuhoe are you sure?" "The fuck? Yes I'm sure." "Call your crush. Oh and if they're in this room you have to kiss them." "Ohmyfuckinggodihateyouall" he says as he swiftly grabs kiri's chin and kisses him. Kiri kisses back and they melt into the kiss. Bakugou then turns around. "There. Are you fucking happy?" He says staring into your soul. Everyone stares at him like "👁👄👁". Kiri sits there trying to process what had just happened. "Yes. As a matter of fact, I am happy." You say grinning. "Who gets to say we were done?" Kirishima says, grabbing Bakugou's head, and kissing him again. "Ew get a room you two!" Mina says, throwing a pillow at them jokingly. "Maybe we will" bakugou growls, throwing the pillow back without pulling away from the kiss. "Uh—Bakugou it's your turn..." Denki says in shock. "Mhm... Sero, Truth or dare?" He breathes.(MAY I REMIND YOU STILL MAKING OUT WITH KIRI) "I uhm- dare?" "Thought so... make a swing... under the balcony... with... your quirk... a-and test it out..." Bakugou says in between kissing, smirking. "Fine by me!- but, are we sure we're all okay with all this?" he says, gesturing towards Baku and Kiri, as he gets up and walks to the balcony. "Well I'm perfectly fine with it" Kiri adds, still not pulling away. About a minute later, Sero calls out "uH hey guys it's ready!" While climbing over the balcony. He sits down and starts swinging. "OMG THIS WOULD MAKE A GREAT INSTA PIC!" You say grabbing your phone and flying out of the window to snap a few shots of Sero. You fly back inside to see everyone gawking at you. "What's wrong? oH- yeah! Secret surprise quirk! I can fly!" You say. "Are you suprised?" Denki adds in. "Bitch you knew?" Sero says climbing back into the room. "Oh yeah I found out when we-" you glare at him. "I wouldn't finish that sentence if I were you." "Y-yup!" He says in fear. You turn around smiling. "Sero, it's your turn!" "Sero just stands there then, "Denki! Truth or Dare!" He smirks. "Truth... Denki says nervously. "What did happen that night?" Sero asks. "oH YOU DIRTY littLE-"