𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞

You wake up to see Kaminari's face. Startled, you carefully turn around to look at the time "05:30" you read out. "If I go to my dorm now we won't get caught" you think. Should I wake him up? You think, looking at Kaminari. "Nonono, I'll just text him when I get back to my dorm!" Slowly, you get up and quietly open the door to leave. You use your second surprise quirk (which, drum roll please... is called "levitate" it's in the name. You can levitate.) as to not make any noise walking around. You float back to your dorm and get in your bed. You text Kaminari: "hey! Sorry for leaving so abruptly! I went back to my dorm in case they came to check out dorms. I'll see you at class tho! Same time today?" Not long after Kaminari wakes up and notices you were gone. He checks his messages and reading your text he understands why you left. "Sounds great!" He writes back blushing. Once it was time to go to class you got dressed, brushed your teeth, did your hair and left. You saw all of your friends in the hallways. You run up to them. "Hey guys!" You say. "Oh hey y/n~ Mina says cheekily. "Did you have fun last night?~" she asks curiously "uh and what exactly would you be talking about?" You asked confused. "Oh I heard you had a sleepover with Kaminari!" Mina smiled. "Oh right! Yeah it was fun! Pause. Wait how do you know about that?" "Oh Sero told me!" "Right. And how did he know?" "Oh Kami told me!" Sero chimes in. "huH?" Yeah he didn't know what to do when you fell asleep on him so he texted m— oW!" Sero said as Kaminari slaps the back of his neck. "HeY gUyS hOw YaLL dOiNg" Kaminari says blushing.
(Time skip y'all are in class now)
"Today we will be doing one-on-on QUIRKLESS combat that means don't use your quirks." Aizawa explains "siR? I don't really have control over my quirk?" You say embarrassed. "Right. Y/n, we had the tailors design you a glove you can wear." He says handing you the gloves. "aH. Thanks!" You say. "noW if we're done with that, I'll be assigned random partners. "Midoriya against Yaoyorozu, Kirishima against Todoroki, y/n against bakugou,..." "hUH? Did he just say bakugou? As in Bakubitch? THE Bakuhoe? Hell no." You thought. "And finally, Iida against Tsuyu. All pair ups are final. Get your training gear on and get to the battlefield." Aizawa continues. "UgHH" you groan as you get up. Although you had martial arts experience, and knew gymnastics, you really didn't feel like going against him. ESPECIALLY after the whole situation the day before.
(Time skip)
"Y/n, Bakugou, you're up." Aizawa sighs. You walk to the battle field and stand parallel to Bakugou. "3, 2, 1, start!" As soon as Aizawa says those words, Bakugou comes charging at you. You run at him and right before you crash into him, you aerial cartwheel over his head ending up on the opposite side of the battlefield. Bakugou stops in his tracks and turns around to face you but you weren't there? "hUH?-" He says but before he can finish he falls over due to you kicking his knee forward from behind. He gets back up, now visibly pissed off. You back away from him as he starts manically laughing and walking towards you. You run up to him and punch his chin upwards. The pure force was so strong that he fell backwards you walk up to him and stomp on his gut. He coughs, wheezing for air, he says "f-f-fuck you y/n-" before he passes out. "uH you good?" You say mockingly looking down at him as you walk away "Bakugou is unable to battle, y/n wins." Aizawa says as you walk towards the other students. "You were able to take him down that easily without your quirk?!" Midoriya says in awe. "Yeah, I guess those martial arts and gymnastics lessons payed off!" You answer happily. After class you get swarmed by the other students asking you questions and trying to talk to you.

Denki x Reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें