𝙸'𝚖 𝚘𝚔 𝚙𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚞.

Once you get to the park, you see Mina calling someone on the phone, and everyone looking stressed and worried. Denki was crying. "H-hey guys" you stutter, voice breaking, while walking up to them. Their heads turned so fast, they  could've broken their necks. When Mina saw you, her phone dropped on on her hand. Denki started sobbing and ran up to hug you. Even Bakugou seemed relieved that you were back "wh-where were- you-u?" Denki said crying. "I- I f-fell asleep on the-the bench an-and they- they kid-kidnapped me" you sobbed. "Wh- y/n who's 'they'?" Mina asked shocked. "The league-" you you answered. "I- wait a sec-" you say, pulling away from the hug. "D-disable" as soon as you say those words, you go numb again, passing out. Denki catches you before you hit the floor. "N-no-nO Y/N- C-CALL RECOVERY GIRL" Denki shouts, sobbing and holding you.
Time skip
You wake up in recovery girl's office. "Hey babe..." you go to reach for Denki's hand when you see him next to you. "Y-y/n you're okay?" He said in the best voice he could muster. "Y-yeah. I am. I'm ok Pikachu." You said, smiling sadly. "Don't do that again, please y/n what if- if-" "no Denki it's okay. I'm okay." B-but what if you weren't okay, y/n? THEN WHAT? A-and what if next time your not okay?- I-" "You don't need to worry about me!" I'll always be okay!" It's nothing major, just falling asleep from time to time..." "but what if you fall asleep somewhere dangerous? Like today- you got kidnapped by the league y/n. A-and you tell me not to worry but I can't NOT worry- I love you to much to just not care- I love you- and you can't be so reckless to help others at your own expense. Babe, you need to think about yourself too, sometimes." "Denki I- I love you." "Ok y/n you can go back to your dorm. Everything seems alright. Just take better care of yourself and don't use your quirk unless it's necessary!" Recovery girl says. "Yes ma'am!" You chuckle "thank you" you move to the edge of the bed to stand up, Denki picks you up and throws you over his shoulder. "I'm not letting you walk! Hell, I doubt you're even able to, you must be exhausted!" He says, carrying you out of Recovery Girl's office. "Heyyyyy! Put me downnn!" You giggle. He sets you down on your bed "there. Is that better?" He asks handing you a blanket and sits down in your chair. "What are you doing?" You look at him confused. "I'm monitoring you. Recovery Girl said someone should watch you for the next day." "No she did not" you laugh. "If you wanted to cuddle you could've just said so!"  So move over on your bed and pat the spot next to you. He lays down next to you and hugs you. He leans his head on yours and says "please don't ever do that again. You'll never know how scared I was." You fall asleep in his arms and finally feel safe.