𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔

After you try to MURDER Sero, (kiri and Baku had to stop kissing to hold you back 🥲) Denki explains what happened and by the end of it, y'all just sat there in silence until Kiri breaks the silence by saying "uM- Kami, it's your turn..." "riGHT. Mina" he says tilting his head towards Mina and forcing a smile. "I- dare?" Mina says unsure. "Wonderful. Sneak into the kitchen and grab some snacks." "Easy!" Mina says already opening the door. "Be Right back yall! Don't miss me!" She says winking. A few minutes later she runs back holding the snacks. She was running so fast, she almost missed the door. "You got the snacks!" Denki says excitedly. "yES... but that's... besides the point" she says panting while leaning on the door. She drops the food on the floor and locks the door. "Ashido open the door this minute. This is unacceptable behavior. This is the third this week you've stolen food from the common room. As the class representative I must reprimanded you." "IIDA SAW YOU?!" Bakugou growls "OH YEAH NO SHIT SHERLOCK." Mina answers. "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU OUTRUN IIDA?" Sero wheezes. "Adrenaline" Mina answers in the most monotone voice you could imagine. "Sero gets out his phone and calls someone "hey!" "Hello?" "Leave Ashido alone she just got us some snacks!" "A-are you sure it's ok?" "yES" "allright if you're certain." Sero hangs up. "Ok, he's gone" Sero says, practically dying of laughter. "Wait why do you have Iida's number?" Kirishima asks confused. "Oh he had explain some math things to me that's all!"(sounds kinda sus to me 👀) You all continue to play more rounds of Truth or Dare. The time goes by very quick, and before you know it, it's 02:00AM and Bakugou fell asleep. "I think we should probably start heading back to our own dorms" Denki says. "Yeah... I don't think Baku's used to being awake for this long" Kirishima says blushing as he looks down to see Bakugou asleep with his head on his lap. You all stand up, and Kirishima picks Bakugou up (bridal style) and carries him to his dorm. "Ok goodnight guys!" You all says goodbye and go to bed.
(Writers note: I'm so unorganized I forgot to add, a quirk drawback of 'psychic' is that you get really tired very easily)
You walk to the common room, visibly exhausted. "Are you ok?" Denki asks worried. "Yeah I'm fine just a quirk thing, I get tired of I overuse my quirk" "miss gurl you should have said something!" Mina adds in with a concerned tone of voice. "No! It's ok, I'm fine, this happens all the time! So are we still meeting in the park later to go to the arcade?" "Yup! I'm so hyped." Sero chimes in. "SoOo how did you sleep Bakugou?" Denki smirks as he turns to face Bakugou. "Shutthefuckup" Bakugou mumbles, but loud enough for everyone to hear. "I guess not to well then!" Denki answers.
Time skip
You go to the park and sit down on the bench to wait for the others to arrive. You close your eyes for a second since you were still very tired.
Time skip
"Do you think she's even alive? She didn't wake up when we brought her here?" You here an unfamiliar and raspy voice say. "Of course SHES still fucking alive you've been Stalking her for months you should know she just gets tired easily." You hear someone else answer. "Ooh he sounds sExXyY" you think to yourself "no bitch stfu you thirsty whore you have a boyfriend" you shut down that previous ✨lovely✨ thought. You open your eyes to see you were tied to a chair in the LoV's base. "Ugh not this shit" you groan. "Oh so you are alive" you see the raspy voice belonged to a blue haired man with an identity crisis. And the other looked like a burnt chicken nugget. "Hello y/n, I'm Dabi and this is Shigaraki." Says the chicken nugget. "And why am I here if I may ask?" "Well we think your quirk is lovely so your joining us!" "No? Why would I join you?" You ask appalled. "Because you have no choice." Answers Dabi. You tried to move in the chair, but when it didn't budge, you realized it was nailed to the floor. You use levitate to squirm out of the chair from above. Your hands were still tied making you unable to battle. "Hey purple stitch bitch! Your that runaway Todoroki, right?" "Wha- who told you that?" He asks trying to figure out what to do, as you escaped from the chair. "Oh I just know. Now can you come here real quick?" Dabi wearily get closer, but still far enough away. With one swift movement, you speed towards him, turn around, and touch his forehead and your index finger. He obviously passes out and you use his quirk, 'cremation' to burn the rope on your hands. Now free, you shoot a flame towards Shigaraki and before leaving, you say "you're lucky I had this on me! Use it for gods sake!" And throw a chapstick at Shigaraki. You burn the door down and run towards the park.