5 Summer Fair!!!

A/N and I present a suffocating amount of fluff, sorry for the long wait

"Laura, the summer fair is tonight!" Martha exclaimed.

"Yes, I know, but it's only eight, and we aren't going until four-thirty, right?"

"Right, I'm just excited," Martha responded, and then my phone started ringing, "One second, Hello?" I answered.

"Hello Miss Van Helsing, this is Arthur Poe, from the bank,"

"Yes, I know who you are, Mr. Poe,"

"Good, anyways, there is this man who has been proved to be the guardian you where supposed to go to,"

"Are you sure? I'm with my closest living relative, I don't believe there is anyone else,"

"His name is Count Olaf and he is your cousin, a closer relation than great aunt,"

"No, Count Olaf is a criminal and he can't possibly be related to me, I don't have any uncles or aunts for him the be my cousin,"

"Now, that's not very nice, and who else would lie about who they are?"

"I can name a list, how are the Quagmires?"

"Ah yes, the twins who were kidnapped by Count Olaf,"

"What happened to him not being a criminal? WAIT THE QUAGMIRE TRIPLETS WERE KIDNAPPED?"

"They are two different people," he paused to cough, "and they are twins,"

"The death of their brother doesn't change their birth identity. Tell me, if Quigley is dead, I suppose I've never had a boyfriend in my life,"

"No you had Quigley, but he's dead,"

"Exactly, Isadora and Duncan have a triplet, but he is dead, he still existed, he was still born, am I wrong?"

"Stop making sense, anyways I"m off to find the Baudelaires- wait speaking of Quagmires, Duncan just walked in,"

"Can you put the phone on speaker?"

"Yes, yes," Mr. Poe put the phone on speaker, "Dennis, didn't you just float off in a bunch of balloons?"

"I mean I did, but I need to get to Transylvania right away,"

"I was wondering when you'd come, your tickets are for an hour, can't you and Isabella wait until then?"

"Isadora isn't coming, only me," 

"Great, go over to my secretary to get your passport,"

"Perfect," The boy walked out of the office and Mr. Poe took the phone on speaker, "His hair is definitely much longer than it was,"

"Long hair? Isadora isn't coming? Quigleforth Quagmire you evil genius, good day Mr. Poe," I hung up the phone. Quigley is alive, he has to be, he was much too confident to be Duncan. OH MY FREAKING GOD! QUIGLEY IS ALIVE! "Who was that?" Martha asked.

"Mr. Poe from the bank, he didn't have anything important to say,"

"Ok,"

-----

Quigley POV 

I am going to see Laura tomorrow! I AM GOING TO SEE LAURA TOMORROW!

wait, what if she forgot all about me?

unlikely

Isa, you didn't tell me Duncan floated off in a bunch of balloons

It's called a Self Sustaining Hot Air Mobile Home you uncultured swine