Chapter 3, Night plan....

*No one's POV*

Seto finally woke up during the night, wanting for his plan to go into action. He glanced at Joey, it seemed like he was asleep which was perfect. This was family business so Seto did not want to get the blond boy involved. He was able to slip off the couch and got to his shoes before a firm grip was on his shoulder.

"Ya wanna know something about dead people? We don't sleep," Joey muttered as Seto turned to see him with a smirk on him. 

"So you just pretended?" Seto scoffed. Seems like he couldn't get away from him during the night. "Look this doesn't concern you. I know you want to help but what good can a dead person do?"

Joey laughed as he put a finger to his mouth, walking to the door and grabbing Seto's jacket for him. Giving up, the living took his jacket and they both left and made the long quiet journey to the mansion of the Kaiba. 

Soon, they got to the gate and Seto tried to punch in the code but he was denied access. Anger was starting to take over as he tried more codes but nothing worked. 

"Here let me, this is how a dead person is useful," Joey said as he walked through the gate leaving Seto's mouth gapped open. The next thing he knew, was that the gate was opening before him. Joey re-joined his side with a grin and a hand on his waist. "I'm dead. You are the only one who sees me. The guard has feel asleep but I saw cameras turning."

Joey started to lead the way crouching with Seto finally coming back down to Earth and following behind him. The living was slightly amazed with his companion, but shook thoughts of him as they neared the front door.

"I don't have the key, Joey can y-"

Joey was already phasing through the door and making his way through the mansion to Seto's father room. He entered and saw the man on a phone call screaming at the poor soul on the end. He felt so much negative emotions through the other end, it was heart breaking for him.

He looked around for some keys and found a cupboard half open. Peaking through, he saw about 50 keys all hung up. But they were labelled and he found the main door one. Grabbing it, he made sure to not make any sound.

"Well I need Mokuba brought up to speed and fast!!!!" the man screamed. Joey was growling at the man, that person must be Seto's brother that they have come to save. "I can not let him fail like that other human I had in my mansion."

Joey was having enough of hearing this. So he slipped the key out the cupboard and decided to play with the man. He saw a jug of water on is table, next to a stack of papers. He smiled and got the jug, waiting for the old man to notice.

When he did he was sure to freak out, throwing his phone to the ground and grabbed a book and threw it. Missing Joey, he was smiling widely as he poured the jug over the papers and threw them over the floor.

Joey took his time to phase through the walls and back to his human friend showing him the key.

"So if you're holding a item it can also phase through?" Seto asked as he watched Joey unlock the door and walk in.

"Only things that aren't alive can come through with me. Nothing alive can cause that would break all rules," Joey said as Seto joined his side. 

Seto took the lead as they walked through the place,  trying to avoid any sort of interaction with people or anything that would draw attention to them. Soon enough, they got to the younger brother's room.

The living took a breath and walked through, his younger brother looked up and almost called out but Seto placed a hand above his lips. 

"Back your bags, we're leaving," Seto said as he looked outside the window. Mokuba's room was the closets one to the ground floor, so they could climb out and make a run for the gate. "Joey, can you keep an eye out for anyone coming by?"

The blond nodded his head and went through the door, the youngest one in the room looking real confused. 

"But Seto, why? Where are we going?" Mokuba asked as he opened a draw and got some clothes out putting them into a bag.

"Away, I'll explain more when we get away from here. We need to be fast," Seto hurried as he too started to pack another bag. Joey had started to panic and peaked his head through saying his father was on his way with two other security guards. The boys were quick to finish and Seto opened the window.

Mokuba rushed over with his bag on as Seto helped him up and out while he was climbing out himself. But his coat got stuck on a handle and he wasn't able to fully reach round to grab it. Joey saw this, freaking out and running over to him. He grabbed him up by his under arms and carried him out. 

The sound of the door slamming open behind them boomed through the room as Mokuba looked at his flying brother. Joey was quick to put him back down as small smile of thank you came from Seto. The three of the ran off with the father not ever looking out the window.

Once a fair distance away, the living stopped to catch their breath while Joey was keeping a watchful eye. 

"Y-You were flying!!! How Seto!?!?" Mokuba let out as Seto slammed his hand onto his mouth to shut him up. 

"Umm,it's a lot to explain in one night. How about we go to where I am staying and then I will explain," Seto said as the three made their way. 

Mokuba, although confused when on with it and held Seto's hand and swung it. 

Joey thought he would join in two and went to hold Seto's hand but something stopped him from doing so. He sighed, as he lagged a little behind the Kaiba boys finally realising something. He has already broken one of the rules to his existent. But not fully however,

He hasn't spoken the words that will end him.

Yey!! Mokuba is safe and sound!! But Joey? What's going on there pal? Hopefully soon he will fully open up to Kaiba soon.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!!