School Scenario

Hi omg so this is my first scenario but like, feel free to leave suggestions. I don't think the timelines will match but oh well-

It was another day at Hogwarts in 1970. I was sitting in class listening to Slughorn ramble on about potions. I was a fifth year, Slytherin, and was dating Narcissa Black secretly. But obviously, her parents wouldn't approve. they wanted her to marry some sixth year boy called Lucius Malfoy. But it was strictly down to the fact that he was a pure blood and he was rich. I roll my eyes at the thought of it. Lord, if only Cissa would date me in public, life would be a dream. 

"Class is over" I heard Slughorn announce. Suddenly, I remember that Narcissa and I were going to meet in the dorms. Thankfully, since we're roommates, it won't look suspicious. I gladly picked up my books and headed to my dorms. I was walking towards my dorms when I ran into the nightmare himself, Lucius. The boy grabbed me by the collar and opened his loud mouth.

"I don't know what's going on with you and Narcissa, but it has to stop. She's mine, her parents agreed, and so have mine," I grabbed my wand and pointed it to his neck. He moved away, like a frightened puppy. A smirk appeared on my face and I carried on walking to the dorm. Like usual, Cissa met me there. She had a book open and was staring at the pages. 

"Hiya Cissa, whatcha reading?" I asked, smiling innocently as if I hadn't just pointed a wand to her fiancé's neck. The smile that I know her for appeared on her face. 

"It's a book about two females falling in love, but this boy who likes her tries getting in the way," She replied, looking up at me cutely and closing the book. I blushed.

"Sounds like our life," I chuckle as she stands up. "I've missed you," I continue, putting my hand onto her soft cheek. 

"Lucius had his parents let me out the lessons for the day, because he wanted to spend  'quality time' with me," She said, mocking him. I told her all about what happened in the corridors and she thanked me. I took her hand and softly kissed it, looking up at her while I did. Her face went a shade of pink and she looked away. I let go and headed over to the door to lock it, so Malfoy doesn't storm in. She laid down and I dimmed the lights a bit. Cissy motioned for me to come lay down, so I did. She picked up her book and I laid my head on her lap, exhausted. She began reading, silently. Soon enough, my eyes began to close after every blink. I drifted off as I felt a warm pair of lips touch my cheek. A warm smile appeared on my face, I enjoyed being in love with her, she was a delight.