School Scenario 3: Caught in the act

Hi, so again, this is set in 1971, you and Cissa are in 6th year, Lucius is 7th. So cannonly, Lucius becomes friends with 1st year Severus. Haha, have fun kicking Lucius lolol.

-----------------------------------

Sorting ceremony:

-----------------------------------

I sit down at the Slytherin table, Cissy close to me. Lucius was bragging to some of his slug club friends about some shit Narcissa and Him did. My eyes rolled and I faced away. Cissy, reassuringly, caressed my thigh, a soft smile on her face. God, she's pretty, I thought. 

"Oi, L/n, watch it," I hear The Money Gargoyle say. "And don't call me a money gargoyle, whore."  of course the boy was using Legilimency

My eyes look up towards Professor Dumbledore, our new Headteacher. He seemed okay, hopefully he'll treat Lucius like shit, I thought, acknowledging the fact that Malfoy could hear my thoughts. The spoiled git shot a glare at me and I grinned. The sorting ceremony began. There was that boy again . . . 

"Severus Snape" McGonagall announced. I sat up. Snape? I've never heard of him. I see Lucius sit up, tilting his head backwards slightly. He was waiting for his house to be announced. 

"Slytherin!" The ancient hat announced, in a loud and almost deafening voice. Lucius smirked and raised his eyebrows. Did he . . . know him maybe? I wonder, zoning out. 

"Lily Evans." McGonagall said. The girl that was with Snape . . . Lily? Hm, seems nice. I look at Lucius and he's greeting, innocent Severus. He was plotting something . . . I just don't know what. My lover, Cissy, half smiled at the kid, trying to figure out what Lucius was up to. 

"Gryffindor!" The hat announces. What, of course she's a Gryfindor. I think, ignoring everything else around me. 

"My future wife, Narcissa Black- well soon to be Narcissa Malfoy," I hear Lucius say to Severus. Cissa looked uncomfortable as he said that. The mysterious first year looked confused. 

"I thought she was with that girl, they seemed happy on the train, after punching you," He announces, innocently. The table broke out in a long laughter. For once, I saw Lucius embarrassed. 

"Um. That's a common misconception. I actually punched her?" The 7th year tried making up an excuse. Everyone gives him disgusted looks and whispers. 

"Damn, imagine hitting a woman," Someone said, looking away in disgust. Lucius quickly admitted that he lied and wanted to seem cool, although that statement made him seem like even more of a dick. 

I entered my dorm room, closely followed by Narcissa. She closed the door and placed her items on the bed. I stared into her eyes, getting lost in them. Worn out from today, she took her robe off, being left in her button up shirt, tie and skirt. God, she's gorgeous, i thought, not realising my eyes were looking at her chest.

"Like what you see, my dear?" She whispered and raised an eyebrow in delight. My eyes quickly looked away and tried to play it off cool. Her hands took mine and she put me against the wall, kissing my lips, softly. It had been around five minutes, her eyes were shut and we were kissing, passionately. I began to unbutton the first three buttons on her shirt until the door opened abruptly.

"I- Oh I'm sorry i should've knocked . . . " A young, 1st year, Severus Snape muttered, covering his eyes. 

"Oh dear, open your eyes, my clothes are still on silly," She said, calmly, now facing the young boy. Hesitantly, he opened his eyes. A usually emotionless Severus was absolutely red. My hand landed on his head lightly, and I patted him on this hair. 

"What would you like, Severus?" I asked, being as calm as i possibly could. 

"W-well Lucius wants to see you Narcissa," He stuttered, awkwardly walking out of the room. 

"Well, my love, if you don't mind, I have to deal with this gremlin," She said, giving me a peck on the lips. I nodded sadly and ran my fingers through her hair. "But don't worry, I shall come back around 10-11 pm and we can continue what we had began," Cissa winked seductively, before walking out, leaving me a blushing flustered mess. 

Later, I saw Lucius. He glared at me angrily. I raised my leg and kicked him. "Why did you send Severus to Cissy's room? Haven't you heard of not being a pussy and coming yourself?" I asked sarcastically. 

"Ahem," A sweet, sugar-coated voice appeared from behind me. Narcissa. "Y/n, you should've kicked him harder." She said, giving him a stare and walking away.