Chapter Twenty-Nine

After Alfie's surprise disapearance, Zoe had stayed very quiet. It had been a week since he left, and we had had (a/n I know you laughed at 'had had' but I cant think of anything else that makes sense!) countless text message converstaions. I would ask him to come back, he would tell me he couldn't, I would ask why and he would say 'things are complicated Peps.'

In all honesty, it annoyed me. It annyoed me a lot actaually. Why he didn't let me know why he didn't come back puzzled me a lot.  Normally both of them told me everything that was going on. I suppose they need a little privacy though. 

Zoe would stay in bed, all day, not eating. You could tell she was still very upset about the breakup. I would try to make her eat, giving her her (a/n  what is it with repeating words this chapter?!) favourite cookies or her favourite crisps. All she did was sit in her bed, hair messy, makeup smudged everywhere staring into space. 

I had to fend for myself. I cooked dinner, did the washing up, did the laundry, fed Nala, took her on a walk and everything else. 

A lot of people were wondering where Zoe was as she hadn't been active on twitter or any other social media. Our vidoes were meant to go up tonight; it was a Sunday, but it didn't look like hers would be going up.

I had to film mine at least though, so I fetched all the equipment and wandered silently to my room to film a July favourites. After editing the video, I opened up my channel to upload it. I logged in and gasped. 1million subscribers! 

"Zoe!" I rushed into her room to find her staring at her wall again. "Zoe?" I shook her gently when she didn't answer. 

"Hmm?" She sighed.

"I hit a million subs." I tell her.

"Well done." She murmered, snuggling up into her bed again and falling asleep. 

"Oh." I say to myself. I would of thought she would get a little bit more excited than that. 

I uploaded my video and then took to twitter to tell everyone the good news.

Just found out that there are over 1 MILLION of you subscribed to my channel. I can't thank you all enough <3 

As I pressed 'tweet' I remembered the person writing those nasty comments to Zoe and Alfie. They caused their breakup! I searched 'Zoella' into YouTube and clicked on her most recent video. I scrolled down to the comments and the most popular comment said:

What even is the point in you? as in zoella? you're stupid and theres no point. just take down your yt channel because everyone thinks you're a money wanting fame hogger!

How is this the most popular comment? It was said by a girl called 'kandco'. What type of name was that?!

I was interuppted by Zoe calling my name from her room. I raced in to see her sitting up, looking even more thinner than I remember. "I'm sending you to London." She tells me.

"What?" I yell.

"Peppa, I can't take care of you anymore." Tears filled her eyes.

"But-but, its only been a week." I sit down next to her.

"I want you to go and live with Joe and Caspar for a little while. Joe happily agreed." Zoe sniffs.

My heart stopped beating so fast when I heard that it was Joe and Caspar. I thought Zoe was sending me to a childrens home.

"What about you?" I felt tears form in my eyes too.

"Don't worry about me sweetheart. Worry about yourself for now. Joe is picking you up in an hour. Pack your stuff." She lets a single tear fall from her eye and I let mine come too. Before we knew it, we were both sobbing into each others arms.

"Zoe, will you get better?" I ask, taking in a deep breath.

"Of course darling. I'm going to book some therapy." She bravely smiles at me.

I go off to pack my stuff. Off to London!

_________

okay, sorry it was such a rubbish chapter. i had no clue! i know whats going to happen, but im rubbish at explaining it all in a book!

ly guys! Thanks for 6k!!

oh and guess what?!! Im meeting Tanya Burr next Saturday XD 

QOTD: have you met anyone famous?

AOTD: Only Zoe, soon to be Tan! My dad has met loads though. He even stood right next to Prince Charles in London before!