Chapter Thirty-Two

A/N: 3 things:

1. I spent absolutely AGES on Peppas outfit! (idk why I'm telling you that)
2. OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 9k! OMG 10K is next! Should I do a Q&A for 10k? I REALLY want to. What do you think? Please let me know by commenting on the sparkle: ✨
3. OMG IM MEETING TANYA BURR TOMORROW!!!!

x

________
That night I barely slept. My head was spinning about everything. I know I should stop worrying, but it was so hard. In the end, I think I only had a couple of hours sleep, and even those two hours were rough.

Caspar woke me up at 8:00am, which was far too early, especially when I didn't sleep!

"Peppa! We have a fun day today!" Caspar tells me.

I stir slightly "what are we doing?" I mumble.

Caspar walks over to the kitchen "Lets go to the beach, each, lets go get away. They say, what they gonna say? Have drink, clink, bar bar bar bar them b*****s like me are hard to come by." He sings loudly.

"What are the 'bar bar bars' for?" I giggle, tumbling out of bed.

"That's where I don't know the words." Caspar raises his eyebrow. "Do you get what we're doing today?"

"Hmm, let me think?" I say sarcastically. "The beach?"

Caspar nods vigorously. I laugh and hear Joe plodding up the stairs.

"Morning." He groaned.

"Oh my! Joe is up before 9:00am!" Caspar shrieks.

"Yes, I am. I was awoken by impeccable singing." He shoots a death glare towards Caspar.

We all laugh and sit down for toast. "What beach are we going to?" I ask. In all honesty, I didn't really want to go. I was so tired and all I wanted to do was watch Netflix is my pyjamas with takeaway pizza and cookie dough (a/n: Peppa knows how to live the good life XD)

"Well, there's one in Kent about an hour away. It's a really nice one." Joe says.

"Okay!" I agree, finishing off my toast and heading to the bathroom to get ready.

(A/n: here is where I would normally describe Peppas outfit in detail, but cba so it won't be detailed. you can see what it looks like, unless you have no wifi or 3G, then I'm sorry)

I wore a turquoise dress with my Chuck Taylor's, really natural makeup and a backpack to carry my things in. My hair was curly and waterfall braided. I thought I looked okay.

We hopped in the car and drove to the beach. Once we arrived, it felt so much nicer than being in London. London was so busy and dirty and, well, city-like. Here was the complete opposite.

The wind blew lightly against my face, refreshing my mind. The sea waves washed in and out, instantly relaxing me and the seagulls were as annoying as ever, which reminded of home.

We sat down and tucked our towels into the sand. We set up our umbrellas and music player and all settled down.

We laid there and chatted about anything and everything, being stopped by viewers a few times. Once we got bored of listening to 5SOS songs (a/n: how could you get bored of that?!) we took of our clothes and accessories to reveal our swimsuits and ran into the sea.

We mucked around splashing each other and playing with the floats.

We had bought a little orange boat at the seaside shop and we blew it up and took it with us. I climbed in with a struggle and Joe and Caspar were either side of me, swimming. We swum so far out to sea, the people on the beach looked like tiny little ants.

We only swum back when the lifeguards started blowing their whistles at us and waving.

Today had taken my mind off everything and I had such a great time. I can't wait to get back with Zoe though soon.

______
Sorry its so short and there are so many a/ns!

QOTD: should I do a Q&A for 10k? (Ooh! rhyming!) would you ask me anything?

AOTD: I'd love to but there's no point if there's no questions!