Chapter Fourty-Four

~Day 9 of 20~

______________

Well, I just got mugged right off. I suppose everything he said was true though. I should've at least replied to his texts.

As the bus came and Connor, a few others from my school and myself stepped on. As soon as I had scanned my bus pass, I heard whispers and giggles from all around me. You're just paranoid, I tell myself, they're probably not laughing at you. But when I turned around, I saw five younger girls laughing and pointing at me.

"It's her!" One of them said.

"The one who threw wine everywhere!" Another carried on.

"So what?" I retort back. "Just because I was on tv. You're probably just jealous because you can't even get near the camera crew." And I stomp up the stairs.

I flop onto an empty seat and let out a big sigh. Just as I was taking out my earphones, somebody interrupts.

"Now that was mean." I turn around to see a boy with quite tan skin and big, blue eyes. His hair was a dirty blonde sweeped messily to the side.

"What's it to you?" I frown.

"Nothing, just- nothing." He smiles. He was pretty cute though, I'm not going to lie.

"Okay then..." I turn back around.

"What's your name?" He carries on.

"Urm, Peppa." I tell him, turning back around.

"Peppa?"

"Don't you dare!" I warn him not to start singing. He laughs quietly.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Lucas." He holds his hand out to me and I shake it. They were big and firm, with a tight grip. As he shook, I noticed you could see his veins running up his arms.

"You athletic?" I laugh, pointing at his arms.

"Yeah, on the schools teams for a lot." He replies.

"How come I've never seen you before?" I realise.

"I was about to ask the same question to you." Lucas laughs. "You're beautiful."

I blush "thank you."

I look away from Lucas' face and see Connor sitting on the opposite side, right next to us. I quickly see that he did not look impressed and turned away before anything else could happen.

_______________

QOTD: what's your favourite tv show?

AOTD: PRETTY LITTLE LIARS OMG. or FRIENDS OMG x