In the Office

When Milo and Hans arrived at the main office and were escorted to Mr. Phoebus', Mr. Phoebus was already waiting, "Ah, I see you came together.  How convenient." he motioned towards the chairs in front of his desk, "Have a seat."  The boys sat down uneasily as Mr. Phoebus pulled up Milo's email, "So, as I understand it, Hans, you've been bullying people on campus and encouraging others to do the same.  Check or hold?"  Hans cheeks glowed with embarrassment, "Yes." he replied through clenched teeth.  Mr. Phoebus raised his eyebrows, then turned to Milo, "Milo, has anything happened recently since the episode involving you?"  Milo nodded, "Just before we were called, Hans was trying to wedgie Eric.  I stopped him before he got far."  Mr. Phoebus nodded slowly, "An incident like this is never going to happen at this school again." he turned a stern look on Hans, "Am I clear?"

"Yes."

"We're all Dragons here.  We're a team, teammates don't do this to one another."  He clicked over to another window on his computer, "Hans, I'm suspending you from school for a week.  While you're at home, I expect you to be thinking about how your actions are making others feel."  Hans aimed a glare at Milo, "I will, Mr. Phoebus."  Mr. Phoebus gave a satisfied nod, then turned to Milo, "And Milo,"

"Yes?"

"I'm glad Eric has a friend like you." he turned to Hans, "Now Hans, let's call your parents."  he turned the phone to Hans and picked up the reciever.  Mr. Phoebus wasn't like other assistant principals.  Rather than calling the parents himself, he made the student dial the number and then he would talk to the parent with the student in the room.  Hans rolled his eyes and dialed the number.  Mr. Phoebus nodded to Milo, "Milo, you're excused."