Would this repeat itself?

Milo walked out towards Debate feeling a bit strange.  On the one hand, it felt like a storm had passed.  All they had to do was pick up the pieces.  On the other hand, what made it feel strange was that he'd never done anything like this before.  People who knew him always thought he was too shy and vulnerable to stand up to anything or anyone.  But he did it.

The rest of the day went smoothly.  Hans was sent home, so no one got his unwanted attention for the rest of the day.  When Milo came to History, which he had with both Kristoff and Eric, Eric had thanked him for helping him and apologized that he didn't thank him before leaving, "Aw, it's fine." Milo told him, "It was a tight situation and, after all, you helped me in a same spot.  So, I repayed a debt to you."  Kristoff had been all over him about it asking him about all the details, "That was cool of you to get up there.  You rule!"  Milo had blushed modestly at that.  Not very many people said that to him.

Word about Milo's heroic action was already getting around.  In AP Geometry, after lunch, Kida had asked him about it, "Milo!" she ran over and threw her arms around his neck, "Is it really true?  Word in the history building had it that you got Hans suspended for wedging Eric and you."  Milo put his hand over her head, "Yea, I did.  You should've seen his face."  Kida moved one hand to her boyfriend's chest, "It was really brave of you to do that, honey.  I don't think we'll have to worry about him anymore."  Kida released him as they took their seats next to each other, "Especially Anna.  That'll be a big weight off her shoulders."

"Yea.  I imagine after Eric, he would've gone after Kris.  He hasn't forgiven him for asking Anna to the dance and them having their first kiss there."  Kida giggled and blushed.  She and Milo had gone to the dance, too and saw it from behind the snack table.  

At the end of the day, Milo bro-hugged Kristoff and Eric and kissed Kida goodbye and walked off into the parking lot to his grandpa with a new touch of confidence in his stride.