4. XY

"Hey guys look at this!" You said while approaching Alya, Marinette, Rose and Juleka in the hallway.
"What is it?" Marinette asked.
"It's a competition being held by this dude called XY."
"Omg what!" Alya said running up to you to look at your phone. "He's a famous musician!"
"Well he's holding a competition. The band with the best music video and song posted will get to preform on live TV!"
"Oh my god no way! We can do this for Kitty Section!" Rose squealed.
"I can design the costumes." Said Marinette
"And I have a camera so I can film if you want." You replied looking at everyone.
"Yayyyy!" Rose continued to squeal out of excitement.
"Okay y/n meet us at Juleka's for 4pm after school. Don't bring your camera yet you can help me with designs or just watch to get an idea of what you wanna do for the video."
"Okay- wait, is Luka gonna be there?"
"Uhh yeah? He part of the band." Alya chuckled.

'I do not wanna face Luka after what happened last night. I literally fell asleep on him, by accident! I don't wanna lead him on I just see him as a friend.'

"Earth to y/n!" Alya waved her hand across your face snapping you out of your thoughts. "Are you in?" She asked.

'I wanna do it but I don't wanna face Luka. Ugh, suck it up y/n your gonna have to do it eventually.'

"Yeah, I'm in." You smiled, the whole group cheered and pulled into a group hug.
"Okay well I gotta go do some stuff for my dad in the bakery. See you all in an hour!" Marinette said running off out the door.
"Bye Marinette!" You all shouted to her.

The rest of you walked out the door chatting with each other until you eventually had to split when you got to your house.
"See you at 4 y/n." Rose waved to you as you opened your front door.
"Yeah, see you at 4 Rose." You smiled and went inside your house shutting the door behind you.

~~~~
"Mum I'm going out with my friends i'll be back no later than 10!" You shouted up to your mother who was changing the bed sheets in her room
"Okay sweetie, stay safe!" She shouted back to you.
"Will do! Bye! Love you!" You exited the house and began making your way to the boat, again. You texted Marinette notifying her that you were on your way.

[Y/N]
I'm on my way to Juleka's :)

[Marinette❤️]
Okay just finishing up a few things
then i'll set off. 💋

[Y/N]
Are Juleka and Rose there yet?

[Marinette❤️]
They're with me right now, it's
just Luka there as far as i'm aware.

[Y/N]
WHAT

[Marinette❤️]
What? He doesn't bite you know.
We'll be there in like 10 minuets.

[Y/N]
Alright.

Great.

You slowly approached the boat, thinking whether or not to wait for Marinette or go in to be with Luka, alone.
"Y/n?" A voice came from behind you scaring the hell outta you.
"AHH!" You screamed turning around stumbling forwards. The person behind you caught you my your hands, helping you up.
"Hey Luka." You said.
"Huh?" Came the voice. You slowly put up your head to see who it was. 

"Adrien! My word I thought you were Luka!" You huffed.
"Haha no, I'm just heading home to my father."  He laughed.
"Right okay, well, I'll see you tomorrow."
"Okay bye y/n!" He smiled waving at you while waking off to his bodyguards car.
"Y/n?" Came yet another voice from behind you on the boat.
"BLAHH!" You screamed turning around. "Oh my lord people need to stop SCARING ME!"
"Sorry." You looked up to see who it was this time.
"Luka! Oh my you scared me."
"Sorry y/n, come on up." You walked across the bridge and entered the front of the boat. You went and sat where you usually do and Luka went to his guitar on the stage checking it ready for the rehearsal.
"Where's everyone else?" He asked still while messing with his guitar.
"Oh they're just finishing something off at the bakery, they shouldn't be long."
"Hm." He said walking over to you sitting on the chair besides you. He started playing a tune that was soft, kinda like the feeling of falling into clouds.
"Your so talented Luka." You said with a smile.

"Hey lovebirds." Marinette chuckled as the 3 of them came into the boat.
"Hey Marinette." Luka stood up walking over to them, you following behind him.
"You ready to start performing so I can get an idea of costumes and y/n can get an idea of the video?"
"Sure thing." Luka replied, the band went up and started setting up all their equipment on the stage and began the sing.

Marinette got out her sketch pad and pencils and you, well, you could only observe for now. You watch as the band played, getting images into your head of different shots and scenes you could do for the video. Obviously not as well made as an actual music video, just something simple you can film on the stage. Gosh, you had so many ideas in your head you didn't know which one to choose. So, instead you explained all your ideas to the group and let them decide.

Eventually you all settled on one idea, Marinette went straight to making the costumes and was able to get them all finished overnight.

The group gathered on the boat the next day after school and waiting for you while you went home to get your camera. Firstly you took some photos to edit into the video, then began filming while Marinette was off to the side watching with a smile on her face. They were such a lovely group to film, all of you worked and co-operated together to make an amazing video.

After 2 hours of filming everything was done and all you had to do now was edit it all together. You went straight home to begin editing. It took hours for you to edit it and get everything at the perfect angles, for the perfect amount of time. You really were putting all your effort into it, but it was worth it. You were doing it for the people you cared about and that's what mattered the most to you.

3 days later.

"Okay it's ready to send!" You said to the group, the all gathered around your laptop as you hit the send button.
"Eeeee!" Rose squealed and the whole group pulled into a big group hug. Now all you had to do was wait...

 Now all you had to do was wait