26. Its Always Been Him

"Oh my god, I'm such an idiot!" You said to yourself as you watched the rest of the tapes, all this time it had been Lila and her wicked tricks. Oh how you wish you'd seen these sooner, you screamed in Luka's face earlier god knows what he thinks of you know.

You quickly dialled his number grabbing your coat running to his boat.
"Pick up Luka pick up!"
You ran the whole way to his boat almost to being able to breathe when you got there.
"Y/n?" Juleka said coming up from the living room, "is everything okay?"
"Where's Luka?" You said with a rushed tone in your voice.
"He's at work, why?"
"Work!? it's nearly 1 in the morning!?"
"He said he needed some extra money for college or something i dunno."
"Oh my god!" You quickly ran off the deck making your way back to where he worked still trying to ring him, but there was no answer.
'im screwed i'm so screwed!"

As you were running a person landed in front of you... literally.
"WAH!" You scared as you fell on your back trying to slow down.
"Oops, sorry." The person said.
"Who the fu-" You looked up to see what ridiculous person made you fall.
"Cat Noir?"
"In the flesh!"
"Why did you do that!?"
"Didn't mean to."
"Well do you need something i'm kinda in a rush?"
"Rush? Now why are you in a rush if i may ask?"
"I found out the truth about what happened with Luka and i'm trying to get to his work before he leaves."
"Right I see....... so what happened?"
"Cat Noir i have no time to explain can i please go."
"Mmm alright you can explain later but i can't help you get there faster if you'd like, where does he work?"
"In a Café not far from here."
"Alright." He extended his stick and told you to hold on tight, he grabbed your waist firmly making sure you weren't going to slip and lifted you both up so high you could see the whole of Paris.
"Right then, where does this pretty boy work?"

You looked around for a second, following the trail you would've ran until your eyes fell on the Café.
"There!" You pointed.
"Gotchu" Cat Noir made his stick long enough that it would reach the café then leant over so i fell, gently placing you on the group so no one was hurt.
"There you go y/n, now, go get the boy."
"Thanks Cat Noir." You smiled running into the café.

~~~~
"Bonjour ma'dam i am afraid we are closed!" The owner said,
"I'm sorry but is Luka here?"
"Luka Couffaine?"
"Oui!" You replied.
"Ahh, he's in the back ma'dam i shall go get him."
"Merci!"

Luka came walking out from the back looking pretty tired, but as soon as he saw you his face lit up,
"Y/n!?" He said.
"Hey... can we talk?"

You both went and sat on the outside chairs in silence for a few minutes because of how awkward it was, I mean, you hadn't spoken to each other properly in ages and the last interaction you had... you screamed in his face.
"So what did you want to talk about?" Luka asked, breaking the heavy silence.
"Oh right yeah um.. I saw these, tapes.."
"Tapes?"
"Yeah... CCTV footage, of you and Lila."
"Oh.. you watched them?"
"Wait.. you knew about them?"
"Yeah, i'm the one who sent them, i knew you deleted my number, so i sent them."
"Woah, i don't know how i didn't recognise the number i know yours by heart that's how i dialled it on my way here."
"Ah.." He nervously blushed and told you everything, and this time you listened and you believed him.

He stood up taking your hand and said...
"Y/n, i'm so sorry for how i've been, i'd take it all back if i could, will you forgive me?" You smiled standing up and hugging him tightly while saying,
"Of course I will Luka."
In that moment you realised, it's him, it's always been him. Luka Couffaine, the boy who you called a friend for so long, stole your heart, and you don't regret any of it...

End of story.

{AN ~ Thank you so much for reading my book! I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it! I hope you liked the ending as many people wished it would be a happy one! Wishing you all the best!~ much love, L<3}