14. Misunderstood

You were dreading school today. Although you had amazing time with Luka last night, you kept the bowl he made for you on a shelf in your bedroom, it didn't change the fact that you humiliated yourself in front of everyone and ran out of school. For some reason you actually thought Lila was telling the truth. Unless she brought a different phone to school then the one she uses at home, she could've been framed and actually been telling the truth for once. And just your luck no matter what you said now, no one was gong to believe you, even if it was the truth. You texted the girls group chat to see what they all had to say...

[The Girls🤪🤍]

[Y/N]
Hey guys...

[Alya🧡]
Hey girl!

[Marinette]
Hey y/n!

[Y/N]
I really don't want to go to school today.

[Alix🛹]
Why?

[Y/N]
You saw what I did yesterday, I humiliated myself then ran out of school!

[Alya🧡]
Yeah, we all saw that.

[Y/N]
I don't understand why the phone didn't ring. Maybe she really was telling the truth...

[Marinette]
Oh god not you too.

[Y/N]
Don't worry Marinette I don't believe her all the time, just this time. Maybe she was framed.

[Mylene🍄]
There's no way someone would frame her.

[Alix🛹]
Yeah everyone likes Lila.

[Marinette]
Not everyone 🙋🏻‍♀️

[Alix🛹]
Well, everyone except you.

[Y/N]
Did anyone say anything after I, you know, ran out.

[Alya🧡]
Not really, Lila started to cry but everyone was just confused really.

[Y/N]
Do you think they'll be mad?

[Mylene🍄]
I don't think so, a few people might be off with you but we can't predict the future.

[Y/N]
Yeah I guess not.

Another message came through on your phone just as you were about to turn it off and get ready for the day, it was from Luka...

[Luka💙]
You'll be okay today, trust me. I'll pick you up after and take you back to mine, have a good day.❤

You smiled as you read the message, it made you feel a little better about the day knowing you was going to spend the rest of your day with him after school was over.

[Y/N]
Thank you Luka ❤ see you after school :)

[Luka💙]
<3

You put down your phone and picked out an outfit for the day, this is the outfit you decided to go with today:

It wasn't your usual go to style, this was something you'd usually wear when you had NOTHING else to wear, like today since all you other clothes were being washed

It wasn't your usual go to style, this was something you'd usually wear when you had NOTHING else to wear, like today since all you other clothes were being washed. You headed downstairs and made yourself some Nutella on toast, which was amazing, and them headed off to school.

~~~~

As you stood in front of the school before walking in you were rethinking whether or not to skip or to go, you were just about to skip when Marinette and Alya came up to you.

"Hey girl!"
"Hey y/n!"
"Hey guys." You smiled.
"You ready for school?" Alya said putting her arm around you.
"Not really, I was about to go to Luka's and skip actually."
"Well it's a good job we got here then, can't let you skip right Marinette?"
"Yeah, you'll be fine y/n, if anyone says anything to you we'll stand up for you."
"Thanks guys." You smiled and the three of you entered the building. You all stood at your usual place before the bell goes for first lesson, of course, the trouble starts here.

"Hey y/n, can I talk to you?" Lila said coming up to you. The three of you just looked at her for a couple of seconds.
"Sure." You replied.
"Preferably alone." Lila looked at Marinette and Alya hinting to them to go.
"No way Lila. Whatever you have to say to y/n you can say to us too!" Marinette said, standing up for you.
"It's okay guys, I'll catch up with you in a sec."
"Are you sure y/n?"
"Yeah it's fine, really." The both walked off, not too far away but just far enough to give you and Lila some privacy.
"If you gonna threaten me, I don't wanna hear it."
"I would never!"
"What do you want Lila, more trouble?"
"No y/n, I just want to know why you said it was me."
"Well who else could it of been, everyone here is too stupid to figure out your a liar. And all the evidence was there that it was you. You threatened me the same way you did to Marinette which no one heard or was told about. And how do you know if I said anything to Marinette? How did you know you were a persuadable liar? There's so many things in there that only you would know."
"I don't know why, but I promise it wasn't me!"
"Oh yeah? How do I know that? You could have 2 phones for all I know so you can get away with it. I can't trust you Lila after all the lies you've told."
"I'm not a liar!"
"Whatever Lila, just don't talk about it anymore. I'm going to find out who sent that message. No matter how long it takes."
"So we're friends?"
"Friends? Really Lila. Fine whatever just don't talk about it to me until I find out who it was."

You walked away from her going back to Marinette and Alya. You told them everything she said. Of course they were down to help you find out who it was Alya was always down for a good investigation. She knew what to do and where to start which was really helpful. The bell rang and all of you headed up to the class, you already faced Lila now you just had to face the rest of the class....

 The bell rang and all of you headed up to the class, you already faced Lila now you just had to face the rest of the class