8. André's Ice Cream

knock knock

"Y/n I think someone's here for you!" Your mum shouted up to you while you were just finishing up getting ready for Luka picking you up.
"Coming mum!" You said grabbing your bag and heading downstairs. You opened the door and there he was, his gorgeous blue hair and mesmerising smile.
"Hey y/n." Luka said smiling at you.
"Hey Luka. You ready to go?" He gave you a slight nod holding out his hand.

The two of you walked hand in hand to the destination André was last spotted at. It was quite a long walk but you didn't mind, you felt safe in Luka's arms. Like nothing you'd ever felt before. Luka was telling you all about how he learnt to play guitar and who inspired him to do so. Even though you know nothing about music Luka's story was very interesting, god you could listen to that boy talk all day.
"So what about you y/n?" Luka said, "What are your hobbies?"
"Me? Oh, uh I like pottery. It's always something i've been interested in and I guess i'm pretty good at it."
"Sounds fun." He smiled. "Maybe you could teach me to do pottery some time and I could teach you to play guitar?"
"Sounds good Luka, I'd like that." You spotted André's station in the distance on the bridge. As you approached together André instantly noticed the two of you.
"Ah! I've never seen this couple before but it sure is a strong one!" André said.
"Hi André, can we get two ice creams please?" You smiled at him still hand in hand with Luka.
"Of course my dear! For you we have Blue like his hair, black like his nails! This ship, has yet to sail..." André said while making your ice cream with his usual sing-song tone.
"And for you son! White like her dress, brown like her eyes! One look at her and your mesmerised!" He passed you both your ice creams, you both knew he was describing each of you. Well, at least you hoped he was.
"Thank you André." Luka said as you both walked off with your ice creams to sit on the benches. 

It was a beautiful night out, stars were shining bright in the sky, not a slight breeze in the air. It was just perfect, more then you could've ever imagined for you first date with Luka. Hours went by without you even noticing. It's was like when your were with Luka, time stopped. You wanted to be there forever. When you were around him so many butterflies formed in your stomach. You'd never felt like this towards anyone before.

'wait wait wait, am i crushing on Luka?! I can't be!
Oh god... I am.'

Never in a million years could you picture yourself having a crush on Luka. You always saw him as friend. I guess the romantic moments you two had together actually had an impact on you. It's just, Luka was so caring and always put everyone before himself. He was always there to comfort you and cheer you up whenever needed. That's what you liked about him, how selfless he was.

"Y/n?" He said breaking you from your daydream.
"Yeah sorry. Daydreaming." You chuckled.
"It's alright. Are you ready to go back home? It's getting pretty late."
"Yeah, I'm ready." You both stood up and Luka began to walk away while you were just stood there debating of weather or not you should do what you were thinking of doing.
"Are you coming y/n?" He said turning around to see you standing there.
"Luka?" You said walking up to him.
"Yeah? Is there a problem y/n?"

You stood there in silence for a few seconds before cupping his face with your hands pulling him into a soft gentle kiss. It was all your ever wanted to do, it just took you some time to realise it. Luka didn't pull away either, so maybe he felt the same. The kiss lasted for a few long seconds before you pulled out and locked eyes with Luka. You were so scared about what he was going to say. But, he didn't say anything. He just smiled and pulled you into a warm hug. You could hear his heartbeat when you had your head on his chest. You had never felt more comfortable and safe with anyone. It was him, he was that person you wanted to spend your time with. Luka, the boy who your heart belonged to. No matter how long it took you to realise it, now you knew.
"Let's get you home." He said taking your hand.

The two of you walked the 15 minute walk back to your house. This was the happiest day of your life, you finally kissed and realised your feelings for Luka. Nothing could make this day worse for you. It was perfect, and you was happy to spend it with the most perfect person. The question you wanted to know was... Were you and Luka official?...

 Were you and Luka official?