9. Lila Rossi

You couldn't sleep for most of the night. All you wanted to know was if you were official with Luka. I mean, you kissed and went on a date. Is that enough confirmation? God knows when you were going to see Luka again, you both went to different schools. Plus you didn't want to ask him over message because you felt like it was something that needed to be asked in person. So many thoughts were running through your head. Some telling you that you were official, some not. But you could think about that later right? All you needed to do now was rest your head on your nice soft pillow and go to sle-

BEEP BEEP BEEP
Great

You got so lost on your thoughts they kept you up all night. You really needed to talk to Luka before your thoughts kept you from having sleep for days. You picked up your phone and texted the girls group chat in hope they'd have some knowledge of what to do.

[The Girls🍒🤍]

[Y/N]
Guys I need your help badly 😩

[Alya🧡]
What's going on girl?

[Y/N]
So uhh, I kinda, kissed Luka last night.

[Marinette❤️]
YOU DID WHAT!?

[Julkea💜]
tmi, he's my brother 👍🏻

[Y/N]
Sorry Julkea.

[Marinette❤️]
YOU KISSED L U K A

[Y/N]
YES AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW IF WERE OFFICIAL OR NOT AND ITS KEPT ME UP ALL NIGHT AND IM SLOWY GOING INSANE!

[Mylene🍄]
Did you ask him?

[Y/N]
No not yet.

[Marinette❤️]
She's obviously official with him! They bloody kissed!

[Alya🧡]
That doesn't necessarily mean they're official Marinette.

[Marinette❤️]
Yes it does.

[Mylene🍄]
I mean it kinda does but you can never make assuptions.

[Marinette❤️]
It totally does!

[Y/N]
Guys your really not helping. Arguing with each other isn't telling me what I should do you know.

[Alix🛹]
Can you guys shut up i'm tryna sleep 🙄

[Alya🧡]
Uh no we're trying to figure out if y/n is official with Luka!

[Alix🛹]
Well do it quieter, it's literally 7 in the morning.

[Rose🌹]
We're all going to Luka's after school. You should come with us y/n then you can ask him if your official!

[Y/N]
Alright sounds like a plan :)

[Marinette❤️]
OH WAIT NO I DON'T WANNA GO SCHOOL TODAY.

[Alya🧡]
Why? Adrien not there or something?

[Y/N]
AHAHAHAHA

[Marinette❤️]
NO! LILA'S BACK 😭😭😭

[Y/N]
Who's Lila?

[Marinette❤️]
She's this lying little brat! I can't stand her. She's trying to make my life a misery because I called her out on lying.

[Alya🧡]
Marinette you have no actually proof she's a liar. Your just jealous she's all over Adrien.

[Marinette❤️]
I AM NOT! well I am but THAT'S NOT THE POINT! SHES A LITERAL LIAR. DO YOU GUYS REALLY BELIVE HER STUPID LIES!?

[Juleka💜]
yeah kinda idk?

[Mylene🍄]
...yes

[Rose🌹]
Lila's so sweet 😊 she's always doing good things for the world!

[Y/N]
Well if what Marinette says is true if she stays outta my way we shouldn't have a problem.

[Marinette❤️]
YOUR ALL SO GULLIBLE! That's it i'm going see you at school!

[Y/N]
Imma go too I need to get ready for school. Seya soon 🤍

[Alya🧡]
Yeah same bye guys :)

You turned off your phone and hopped in the showers before putting in your makeup and clothes for the day. This Lila girl seemed like a brat but as long as she stayed as far away from you as possible you were gonna be okay. Anyways that's not what needed to be your main focus right not. Your main focus was Luka. You could think about that Lila girl another time.

"I'm going now." You said walking out of your room. But everyone was still in bed. "Oh, never mind then." You went out the front door locking it behind you since everyone in your house was asleep.

"Need a ride?"
"AH!" You turned around to see who dared to scare you so early in the morning especially after you'd had zero sleep.
"Oh, Luka. You really gotta stop sneaking up on me like that."
"Sorry y/n, I was biking around a realised you'd be setting off soon. I know it's a little bit of a walk so I thought i'd come down." He said offering you a yellow helmet.
now's your chance y/n
"Can I uh, can I actually ask you something first?"
"Sure."
"So uh you know what happened last night before we went home and um I was wondering last night if, you know, we're a couple?" Luka gave your a really soft smile. It looked like he'd been wanting you to ask him that for a while.
"Do you want to be a couple?" He said.
"Well, I wouldn't ask you if I didn't want to."

All of a sudden Luka pulled you into a kiss, it was just as amazing as the one last night, all you could ever imagine.
"Does that give you your answer?" He teased.
"I- yeah. Yeah it does." You smiled taking the helmet and sitting behind him on his bike.
"Hold on tight." He said looking back at you. You wrapped you arms around his waist holding him tightly as he biked you to school. What made the ride even more special was the bright and sunny clear sky and the fact that you finally knew you were official with Luka. It was an amazing start to your day. It's like a weight being lifted off of your shoulders, a weight that kept you up all night.

"Alright. We're here y/n." Luka pulled the brakes and watched you step off and take off your helmet.
"Thanks Luka." You smiled kissing his cheek before you went off the meet the girls.

"Hey girls." You said as you approached them all in your usual gathering spot.
"We saw you just then with Luka miss lovebirds." Alya teased you, nudging you jokingly.
"So are you official?" Mylene asked.
"Yeah, we're official." You were so excited to tell the girls, you just hoped they'd be happy for you.
"AHHHHH!" They all squealed pulling you into a big group hug. Of course they were happy for you, they were the sweetest girls you'd ever met.

"Ugh, Lila." Marinette sighed as a girl with a orange jacket, polkadot outfit and long brown hair entered the building. Just from looking at her you already didn't like her. You got the vibe from her that she was one of those people who thoughts she was the best and that she owned the place. But you wasn't worried, that Lila girl may be a self centred brat but that doesn't mean she overpowers you.
"Chill Marinette. Give the girl a chance!" Alya chuckled.
"I have Alya. Many. Times." Marinette slowly turned her head to Alya very slowly loosing her patience. It's like no one believed Marinette when she said that Lila was a liar. I mean you didn't know for sure, but it wouldn't take much for you to tell.
"Okay let's just go to lessons." You said, "We'll have to see for ourselves..."