O N E

𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙞

"No" I said placing down the math books of each of my students

"No!? Are you crazy come on it is 1 night off, he has a game and it is his birthday, can you not come to Seoul for one night with us?" Lana whined sitting in my desk chair.

"Lana you are 28 years old, why are you whining, are you taking a break from the cafè?" I asked and she nodded.

"I have taken 2 days off, I am the boss so, I can do what I want, come on, just get Yuki to take over" she said and I gave her a stern look.

"No" I said and she whined.
"I really wonder how you have kids" I said and she chuckled, she patted her belly as she has her third and final child on the way.

"Please Chaeni, come with us, I get to see my Husband after 3 weeks" she said and I sighed, I know she can't go that far alone pregnant.

"Who else is going? And bitch he isn't your husband yet wait a Month" I said and she pouted.

"Hes my husband always and I invited Taehyung he is meeting us there" she said and I sighed i haven't seen Taehyung in 2 months as he went abroad to work for a few months.

The bell went off and the kids charged in taking their seats "Fine, just one night" I said and she nodded hugging me "okay now go, I will bring Laydon home" I said and she smiled heading out.

What have these 10 years of my life turned into.

I smiled at the children and began teaching my lesson.

_____

Lana

"Shes coming" I spoke to the person on the phone "took her the encouragement of seeing Taehyung to come" I added and he chuckled.

"I hope your plan doesn't go wrong, you know he has a girl and she just went through a break up" Yugyeom said and I groaned.

"He wasnt ever good enough for her, he himself isn't her style, 2 fucking Years she dated him and he was boring" I said and he laughed.

"Well, let's just hope it doesn't go wrong then, because Jungkoik has a partner and they both haven't seen eachother in 10 years" Yugyeom said.

"Yadda yaddy, okay, but either way I want them back together, I hate Jungkooks girlfriend and Chaes obviously needs him, or misses him still" I said and he chuckled.

"Okay, I have to go, say goodnight to the kids, and I love them, I love you" he said and I smiled excited to be able to see him.

"I will, I love you too" I said and I knew he was smiling, I ended the call just as Lay came down looking like he just woke up holding his blanket. "Whats wrong honey?" I asked as he climbed on the couch and hugged me.

"I want to sleep with mummy and daddy" he said and I sighed.

"You can sleep with mummy for now daddy you can soon" I said stroking his head, thinking about how my life is now I always wonder what it would be like of Chae and Jungkook didnt break up. Through out all of her college time she seemed depressed, and I know it wasn't just the stress, she missed him.

"Is auntie chae coming to see daddy with us?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Yes she is" I said and he smiled slowly closing his eyes and falling back to sleep, I kissed his head and decided to read a book.