F O U R

𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙞

"ALRIGHT!" I yelled making them all shut up and stop messing around "It is a new term, which means a new subject, as I am now the official vice president I have also taken the place to be your official teacher" I said and they cheered

"So, grab your books and write the date and title" I said as they acted quickly.

"Miss?" I heard and looked at a guy with his hand up "aren't you like famous now, why don't you become a model?" He asked and I smiled.

"My dream was to become a teacher, I won't change that just because many people liked how I looked, fame was never the thing I wanted, and the worst part of it all was I never got it from being involved with famous people, it happened because everyone loved how I look" I said writing on the white board.

"You have famous friends, oh right you are friends with the fiancè of Yugyeom and the famous business guy Kim Taehyung" he said and I nodded.

"I have been friends with Lana since we were little, Taehyung I have known since freshmen year, the basketballers I have known since I was little" I said and they seemed shocked.

"Can you get us autographs?" A guy asked and I chuckled shaking my head.

"Unfortunately I am not that nice, I understand you admire them but I can't do that" I said and they groaned.

"Okay so we will be doing Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet" I said and they sighed writing in their books. The door was knocked on and opened.

In came in the Principle "Mr Lee how can I help you?" I asked and he smiled.

"We have a special guest in today, yet the school assembly isn't until next lesson would you mind allowing the guest to stay in your class for the hour as you are the vice principal?" He asked and I nodded.

"Of course if they aren't a distraction to the students, I am trying to start up a new topic" I said and he smiled.

"I am sure you can settle them down" He said and moved out the way and the person that came in made me shocked, the boys went crazy and a few sporty girls were in shock.

I sighed as Mr Lee left leaving me with crazy excited students. I placed my arms down already annoyed, I just want to teach a class.

"ENOUGH!" I yelled out and they shut up sitting up and looking this way, Jungkook seemed to he in shock.

I walked over to the student with their phone out "Ughh why not?" He asked.

"Because you are here to learn, ignore him and concentrate" I said and he looked at me confused.

"How can you ignore the most famous guy going?" He asked and I gave him a stern look. He handed me his phone and I put it in my draw.

I looked at Jungkook "outside" I said and he chuckled walking outside as I followed.

"Hello, Miss Seol" he smirked, I rolled my eyes and looked around.

"What on earth do you think you are doing here?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I got bored sitting in that big house alone so I came here and Mr Lee is asking me to talk about my life" he said and I sighed.

"Did you know I worked here?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No I thought you worked at the kindergarten?" He asked and I sighed.

"It is my first official day being a teacher and vice principal so just sit at my desk and don't do anything" I said and he nodded.

We walked back in and there the student was at my desk "Ehh, what are you doing  you have 2 seconds to get to your seat or you get 1 hours detention" I said as he sprinted to his seat.

Jungkook sat at my desk "the boys have something to drool over now we do" a girl said like she was in dream land.

"Do you both know eachother, as you know his bestfriends?" A student asked but I ignored them writing on the board.

"Yes we do, we are childhood friends and exes" Jungkook said and I flicked his head.

"You dated? Who had the dumb idea to break up?" A girl asked and Jungkook pointed to me.

"It was not me at all, it was a decision we both made" I said and he chuckled.

"You really downgraded Jungkook" A girl said nodding her head picturing his girlfriend.

"He looks at her like he loves her and not his own girlfriend" A girl said pointing out the things.

"Okay! Romeo and Juliet tell me how the story ends" I said and a few of them raised their hands.

"They both died, not wanting to be apart from eachother" The girl said and I nodded.

"It is true love but messed up true love" A guy said and I looked at him confused.

"And why is that?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Because she died, he didn't need to die to continue loving her, it was kind of pointless he was kind of young he couldve found another woman juilet or not" he said and I nodded.

"But that isn't how he felt, he loved her with all of his heart that he couldn't bare the pain of living without her, so he joined her in the after life to be with her without no family fued" I said and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Still useless" he said and I sighed.

"What about Shrek, I think that is pointless" I said and the boys seemed offended by this.

"Shrek is not pointless" a guy said and I chuckled.

"Oh but it is, it if similar to Romeo and Juliet, Fiona was a beautiful woman, she had the chance to stay human but she turned into a big green ogar to be with her love" I said and then the boys kept quiet seeing what I mean.

"Jungkook if she died would you join her?" A girl asked him, I looked at Jungkook who was clearly staring at my arse, he looked at me.

"If we were married there maybe an acception, with kids no I wouldn't, fiancè maybe, almost fiancè maybe, other then that I will deal with the emptiness" Jungkook said.

"Id just deal with it" I said and he gasped.

"You said you still loved me last week don't get cocky with me" He said and the girls gasped.

"Technically so did you but you still continue to date the wannabe barbie" I said and he chuckled shaking his head.

"Oh Jungkook that is disappointing, you have your chance to score the hottest girl ever and to get her back yet you continue to have the girl everyone hates" A guy said and I nodded.

"Would you really be willing to work things out again?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Possibly" I said and he sighed leaning back on the chair.

"Fine, I will finally leave her and we can start from the beginning" he said and they all cheered.

"Now that's a couple your fans would love"