F I V E

𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙞

"I have the worst week coming" I said walking into Lanas house, she was stood in the kitchen like always

"You sound happy" Lana said and I groaned leaning on the kitchen island, I took a drink of the tea she just gave me. "What are you doing next week?" She asked and I looked at her.

"It is a no working week, so no lessons are on and it is all fun and many activities involved" I said and she looked at me confused.

"That sounds nice, what is so wrong with it?" She asked mixing up the mixture for her food.

"CHAEE" I heard and looked seeing my little "nephew" I picked him up and sat him on the counter as he hugged me.

"Hello my little handsome boy have you been good?" I asked and he nodded. "And simply because he has asked me to tell my students about my highschool life" I said and she stopping mixing and looked at me.

"Haha that won't go well" I heard a laugh and looked seeing, Yugyeom, Mingyu and Jungkook.

"Doesn't he know how your highschool life went?" Mingyu asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Shit that is what it was" I said and Jungkook looked at me confused.

"NO BAD" Lay yelled at me and I closed my mouth.

"Sorry Lay" I said and kissed his head as he smiled and hugged me again.

"So how exactly will it go telling teenage boys you were a fuck girl?" Yugyeom asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm not, my highschool life is a bad influence on them I can't tell them, that isn't even all of the reason I hate next week" I said and Lana chuckled.

"What else?" Lana asked and I looked at the 3 boys.

"I am now the "oh you know the basketball team right" woman" I said and Lana laughed.

"Oh really I'd expect you to be "the hot girl from the basketball game" she said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Atleast your are "the basketballers fiancè" I said and she chuckled shaking her head beginning to cut food.

"Anyway, I am off, I have work to mark and I am going to visit Eomma" I said and Lana quickly looked at me.

"What day is it?" She asked and I knew what she was talking about. "Shit I forgot I've been too distracted" she said and I smiled.

"No its okay, shes at work today, I am just taking a quick in and out visit" I said and Lana looked at Yugyeom both knowing I was lying just because of a certain someone in the room.

Lana looked at me and gave me a certain look, I shook my head and she done the look harder, she grabbed my arm harshly pulling me out into living room closing the doors. "He needs to know, he shouldve known from the beginning he is going to be furious when he finds out, it has been 10 years it is wrong you kept it this long" she said and I sighed

"Isn't 10 years too late?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No, so I suggest you bring him with us, he maybe angry at you but he will accept it, he is a mature adult and so are you, but keeping this is not being mature, you already know how much Lani and his own mother feel about you keeping it, they understand but every year they tell you, you have kept it too long you contact him or we tell him, they are already great enough by not telling him, and your own mother is sick of it. So he is coming with us" she said and I looked down trying to picture the scenes in my head.

"And I will not take no as an answer" she said and I nodded wiping my tear, she hugged me tightly.

"You have gone through so much, I know it is hard, everything that happened to you when you were just a teenager, you deserve the world, and him slowly coming back into your life is great for you" she said and I hugged her back.