T H R E E

𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙞

We were sat in the pent house of the hotel as this is where Jungkook stays for the time he's been here

"Look it's miss popular" a familiar voice called out, I smiled and turned seeing Jaehyun himself.

"Miss Popular? It isn't exactly like highschool" I said and hugged him, he chuckled and he went to hand me his drink but I showed him my glass of red wine.

"So 10 years go by and you are back to your highschool times, popular" he said and I smiled shaking my head.

"Like I said this isn't like highschool, I got popular for being hot and the sex in highschool" I said as we walked over to the pool table some of the boys were playing at.

"But you are popular now because of your looks, even coach wasn't mad that you got most of the attention, it was better with that fact you were supporting us" He said and I chuckled.

"How do you know that, the other team had some pretty hot guys" I said and the ones at the table looked at me in shock.

"So you are still single after 10 years?" Mingyu asked and I chuckled.

"Not after 10 years after 2 months, I spilt with my boyfriend" I said and they seemed shocked.

"Ah he split with you" Lana near enough shouted.

"He split up with you why?" Bambam asked and Yugyeom chuckled.

"I wouldn't even ask, but knowing Chaeni, he was definitely not her type, he was quite boring, good looking guy, but his personality didn't match her level of madness" Yugyeom said and I chuckled.

"Well, if he had just said this wasn't going to work out instead of how he broke up with me I would've let him go without and insult" I said taking a sip of my drink.

"The insult he gave you was less worse then what you gave him" Lana said walking over leaving the kids play.

"Oh? What was the insults?" DK asked and I chuckled.

"I called him a useless unsatisfying boring bastard" I said and their eyes widened.

"And he called you?" They questioned.

"Boring" I said and they nodded.

"Oh he deserved it then" Bambam said and I chuckled shaking my head knowing these boys also know I'm not a boring person.

"So how's everything going back home? Work? Home? Yugyeom didn't tell us he sees you" Mingyu asked and I smiled.

"I am doing great actually, I have my own home, and I have the job I was wanting, I'm teaching at our kindergarten" I said and they smiled.

"So you are good with kids?" Mingyu asked and I smiled nodding my head.

"Good? She's perfect with kids, the perfect baby sitting, she works more magic then I do with those 2" Lana said and Yugyeom wrapped his arm around her waist.