S I X

I'm back, kinda, I haven't updated since February which is shitty of me, but what I know you think the last chapter was about, I want to say sorry to most of you as you probably may not like it, but it isn't over.
____

JEON JUNGKOOK

I frowned my eyebrows looking at the girls communicating with eachother, I was confused, curious, what was exactly being kept, because it was obvious it wasn't said because I was here.

Watching Chaeni looked towards me, I noticed she looked uneasy, scared almost, and it continued to rise my curiosity.

"Wait but its tomorrow why are we going?" Yugyeom questioned.

"Whats tomorrow?" I questioned only for Chaeni to panic and Layton to look at me like I'm a psychopath.

"Channies birthday" Layton spoke with some sort of anger towards me for not knowing, Channie?

"I've never heard of some Channie, who is it?" I asked looking at the three who knew who exactly this was.

"Chae-" Lana covered her sons mouth knowing he was about to say something he shouldn't have, what is going on, I looked towards Mingyu seeing he was also confused, so I wasn't the only one okay.

"Do you want to meet Chan?" Lana questioned, I looked towards Chaeni seeing she looked very uncomfortable and still she looked scared and I didnt like that, who was this person?

"So you'd lied about seeing your mum to go see this Chan?" Mingyu asked the same thing I am also thinking.

Chaeni shook her head looking down at the floor "Chan is with my mum right now"

"Hmm we normally do a small thing the night before Chans birthday, so let's go, and let's not freak out and be mature adults" Lana squinted her eyes towards me while picking up Minny and walking past me.

Not freak out and be mature, who exactly is this person, and why are they such a secret.

I walked towards Chaeni "are you okay?" I asked her, she looked at me and I noticed the tears "Chae-"

"Im sorry" she looked into my eyes before walking away, sorry for what?

Feeling a hand on my shoulder I looked at Yugyeom "she means it, I'm sorry also, come on" I felt so uncomfortable, what is going on, and why am I being apologised to?

____

I knew my way to Daeyoungs home, as before Chaeni and I split we were mostly around hers, but right now I am following behind the others.

Pulling in behind Mingyu I looked at the garage confused, a basketball hoop was placed on it, now why would that be there? I questioned that until I watched a ball be thrown at it landing right into the hoop.

I got out looking at Mingyu "a hoop?" He questioned walking over to me, we walked over and I stopped seeing a boy, a young boy he wore comfortable clothing, a tshirt and grey joggers, his hair looked messy and was black, who was he?

"Chanyoung" the boy looked while bouncing the ball palm to palm, he smiled widely but went back to his basketballing.

"Oh what a way to greet someone" Lana chuckled, Chaeni smiled but still she looked so uneasy, she walked over to him lightly pulling his head back and kissing his forehead.

"You shouldve told me we had more guests, Yugyeom welcome home" I looked over as a woman who looked like she hasn't aged walked over wrapping her cardigan around her crossing her arms to keep it secure.