T W O

𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙞

"I seriously can't believe you made me dress up before we got here" I said and Lana chuckled, I wasn't the only one she had nice clothes on and so did the kids

"Well we are putting the things in the rooms and going straight there" She said and I sighed picking up Minny, she giggled hugging me, the cute little 2 year old.

We headed through the hotel going to the lift "yay daddy is going to play" Lay smiled getting very excited to watch his dad officially play again. I smiled remembering a certain game that went wrong but we won...Senior Year.

"The last game you went to was Senior Year, I promise it won't go that bad again" Lana said and I laughed, oh god, of course she knows what I am thinking.

I went into my room with the kids bag as well as they will be sleeping here...well Minny is mainly the one sleeping with me, Lay will probably want to sleep with Yugyeom.

"Okay let's go so we aren’t late" Lana said and hurried us up, I placed Minny in her pram and strapped her in.

_____

We easily took a walk over to the stadium as it was thankfully very close to the hotel "Lay are you excited you remember what to do right?" Lana asked and Lay nodded.

"Stay with Mummy, and only stay with mummy and auntie chae, unless daddy says I can go over" he said and I smiled he is too cute.

We walked into the stadium and I just let Lana do a the business, we ended up having to follow a worker as the seats were front row of the pitch.

"Here you go, enjoy the game" the woman smiled and then looked at me "You are a stunning woman has anyone told you that?" She asked and I felt shocked.

"Oh wow thank you, I don't really get told much anymore but thank you" I smiled and she chuckled.

"I bet you have a hot rich husband" she said and I chuckled shaking my head "No? How?" She asked.

"Somethings just don't do well" I said and she sighed understanding breakups.

"Ah well, in the future you will definitely be marrying a hot famous guy, you deserve that attention" she said and I giggled.

She walked away and I looked at Lana who shook her head "has Seoul got a whole new world?" I asked and she nodded.

"Indeed they do" she said and I smiled sitting down beside her, Yugyeom only got us 4 seats as the baby can rather be on our lap or in the pram.

"Am I late?" I heard and looked seeing Taehyung, I gasped standing up hugging him.

"No of course not, how have you been?" I asked as Lana hugged him.

"I've been great, the business is already expanding and it is amazing I am now back home ready to do some upgrading" he said.

"That sounds amazing" Lana said and he nodded looking at her belly which has grown bigger, he chuckled and then looked at the kids.

"Uncle tae" Lay cheered and hugged him.

"Hey Lay, have you been a good boy?" Taehyung asked and Lay nodded "you have grown so much in 2 months" he said and Lay chuckled agreeing with him. I smiled loving that we all are together even though we usually are but we are all off together for 1 night.

We sat back down and I checked on Minny, she looked at me and smiled "Cha" she giggled wiggling her fingers, I unstrapped her and took her out and she hugged me, Taehyung moved the pram out of ours and peoples way as it officially began.

The away team was announced and quite alot of people cheered then on, we clapped as they came running out waving going to start the small time practices. Home was announced and many..many people screamed and cheered, we cheered as they ran out waving going to their spot. I spotted Yugyeom, they were training on the side we were on. I looked at each one of them and my eyes widened.

"You idiot is this why you wanted me to come?" I asked her and she chuckled.

"No I wanted you to have fun" she said and I looked at Tae who shrugged his shoulders.

"I actually knew he was on the team, he is famous...HUGEEE" Taehyung said and my eyes widened.

"You need to go on social media more, you'd see him and the team all over" Lana said and I rolled my eyes, I looked back at him...he looks like he hasn't aged...but gotten hotter.

"Does he know I am here?" I asked her and she shook her head, my eyes widened more.

"Are you crazy, what if he has a girlfriend or wife?" I asked and she chuckled nervously.

"Oh he has a girlfriend" Taehyung said and I leaned back, nice of course they'd have me meet him again when he is taken and I'm not.

"But everyone hates her, his fans don't like her, she gives off gold digger bitchy vibes" Lana said and I seemed stunned.

"Is she here?" I asked and they both looked around.

"There Korean blondie, with the revealing outfit" Lana said and I spotted her right away, she had an expensive back, probably expensive hair, crazy makeup, her boobs might as well be shown to the world.

"Don't tell me he bought her those things" I said and they shook their heads.

"Hes not that dumb, she is rich well her Appa is rich, but when she asks Jungkook for money he denies her, he only pays for the food and his things, her Appa doesn't like that though, so her appa hates him and everyone hates her" Lana said and I chuckled shaking my head.

"Damn I'd thought I'd be slightly upset hearing that he is taken and I'm single, but fuck what happened to his taste?" I asked and they both looked at me like I was dumb.

"He had to down grade because no one can be better or at level with you" Taehyung said and I laughed.

"You also did with your ex" Lana said and I shut up.

"Shut up, that was a waste of 2 years, broke up with me saying I'm boring" I said they chuckled, even I knew that wasn't true.

"Currently watching the teams do some warm ups before the match, everyone is very excited to see the Loins playing in their own country, but it seems the camera man has fallen in love with someone in the crowd, very front row" I heard one the guys who basically explain the details and information while the game goes on, we all looked at the screen and I covered my mouth seeing it was me on camera. I heard whistles and cheers.

"Haha everyone loves you in Seoul" Lana said and I giggled, feeling really confused with all this attention.

"Very beautiful indeed, the camera man clearly shows everyone the best things, and it seems many men and woman in the crowd has fallen in love" Another voice called out and I shook my head smiling.

I looked at the team and seen Jungkook look up at the screen, he seemed to be in alot of shock recognising me, he looked around and seen me, his eyes widen and in completely shock seeing me. I gave him a smile and he seemed to not know what to do anymore.

"Oh it seems the team has found her Instagram page, lets put up her @ shall we?" The guy said and my eyes widened, then next thing you know my phone is blowing up.

I looked seeing my followers go from 1000 to over 500k, I looked at Lana in shock...that many people are watching the game, she laughed.

"I feel very uncomfortable, being in the spotlight" I said and she chuckled.

"On her left you see Lions Yugyeoms beautiful Fiancè and on her right you see the business man himself Kim Taehyung, she has a connection to fame but she herself isn't famous until tonight" The voice announced and I just nodded that is true the basketball fans adore the wives, girlfriends and fiancès as Lana told me...but I guess Jungkooks girlfriend is a different breed.