(Chapter 2) Their sorrows

POV

Present time

A month or two has passed since bryan departed from his friends and Lover

Inpu kept thinking "Until we meet again.." The words he had said to his lover before he had departed. He kept saying those words in his heads wanting it to come true.. Where he'd see his husband again. Inpu had stayed in bryan's home to feel like he was still there but he knew he wasn't..

Anytime his friends would ask him to do something he'd denied but they always got him to in the end but he wasn't that happy while doing it..

At the camp

POV

"Inpy still hasn't gotten over him.." Magnus said to Xylo. They were talking with Him, Momiji, Solis, Ricarro, Kayla and Mario. "None of us has really gotten over.." Momiji said. Momiji had thought of bryan as a kind person, And that he use to be misunderstood for his past, But she focused on the Present him. Because he was the best, He was probably the kindest person at the camp besides Ricarro.

"He saved our lives even tho we hadn't forgiven him for what he's done to us in the past..." Mario said looking down cause he wouldn't let go on what bryan done until Bryan was fighting the Sedutive Rose.

Magnus was silent they wants their brother to be happy again and wanted everyone to be happy as well. Then they got an idea. "Guys i think i know a way to make this right.." Magnus said while everyone looked at them when she said that. They started discussing something big that was a 50/50 chance of working.

"Alright.. Let's hope this works or else we'll all live in regret.." Kayla said as they all nodded and was gonna start there plan