(Chapter 3) Back to normal

Momiji and Ricarro went to Bryan's house where Inpu was staying, They were going to keep him company while the others are putting their plan into action!

POV

Momiji and Ricarro walked into the house and looked for inpu. Momiji forgot how big Bryan's house was but Ricarro was amazed! He hadn't seen it before! "I think i hear Inpu" Momiji said as she walked to where Bryan's room and saw a sleeping Inpu.

Ricarro went to take a closer look then it seemed like inpu was crying and had bags under his eyes from lack of sleep.. "Oh you poor thing.." Momiji said petting him gently to not wake him. "How bout we go make some food for him while he gets some rest..?" Momiji said to Ricarro and he nodded in response.

1 hour later

Inpu woke up as he rub his eyes, He hasn't gotten much sleep over the month because his dream kept him reliving Bryan's death over and over again. And he'd tried to stop it but couldn't.. Then he'd stay up trying not to go to sleep and see that dream.

He smelled food and wondered what it was so he got up then went to the kitchen and saw his two friends. "What are you guys doing here..?" Inpu said as he still sounded tired. Ricarro looked over to him "We want to hang out with you today!" Ricarro said excited because if the camps plan worked.. Inpu would be happy again! Ricarro had thought.

"Alright sure i guess" Inpu said as he sat down at the table and momiji handed him food and gave Ricarro food too.

Momiji and Ricarro spent the entire day with Inpu, they had lots of Fun! Inpu even smiled the slightest.

They were sitting down and talking till Xylo came in "Hey Inpu come on outside" Xylo said with some joy. Inpu looked at him "What for?" He said with confusion, But Momiji and Ricarro knew what was going but wonder if they actually did it..

"Alright fine" Inpu got up then followed him out front, Momjij and Ricarro followed too. Most of the camp was out front waiting, Inpu looked in confusion "Why is everyone here?" Magnus run up to the center of the bridge and looked at their brother. "Inpy we have something for you" They said as they stepped a bit to the side as a figure was coming up from the otherside of the bridge. Inpu looked but couldn't make out what the figure looked like till then he realized and was frozen..

In shock.

My dear..❤ (Bryan x Inpu Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें