(Chapter 6) !Celebration!

Cal's POV

Me, David, and Dranne were gonna take Inpu and Bryan to a Surprise celebration for Bryan's Return! They have no idea how fun this will be, The entire camp is gonna be there! Bryan and Inpu finished there donuts as we were walking to where the Aphrodite's Ball was.

We changed it up with lots of colors and decorations from each different pantheon of camp, We all worked on it last night. It took at least 4 hours but when we were all doing it together, We got it done a bit quicker!

"Are we almost there guys?" Bryan asked while he was holding Inpu's hand, Dranne nodded to him in response. "Yeah were almost there!" Dranne said in excitement. We were now out front of the Aphrodite's Ball, Bryan just looked at it then to us. "What are we doing here?" Bryan said in confusion and i could tell Inpu was too.

"Just close your eyes" I said to them as they then closed their eyes, Dranne guided Inpu while David guided Bryan. We walked them inside as everyone was waiting, "Open your eyes" Dranne said to them as they then uncovered their eyes and looked.

"Surprise!!" Everyone said as the Two looked shocked. "Wow" Bryan said in shock but their were sparkles in his eyes. "You guys did this for us?" Inpu spoke up, It's been a while since Inpu had any fun with his friends. Everyone had agreed to his comment, "Of course, We've all been through so much especially you! We deserve to have some fun again!" Momiji had said to them. It was Ck it had been a while since anyone had any fun, they were so stressed and anxious about what could go down next. So having this little celebration could calm things down. Xylo had picked up a wine glass and raised it up, "A toast to long friendships!" He said with a huge smile on his face.

Everyone raised there glass and drank it, "Alright chumps, let's get the celebration going now!" David said as music started playing and everyone started to either dance, or hang out with one another while getting food or something to drink. It was a fun night, the party lasted for hours, around midnight half of them were drunk. Including Bryan, "I think it's time for me and Bryan to head home" Inpu said to Xylo and Magnus while Bryan hugging Inpu from behind, "I don't wanna go yet" he whined and pleaded, "Dear we have too, it's late come on" Inpu replied, Magnus giggled "you two get home safely, we'll see you soon" they said, inpu nodded and said his goodbyes to everyone while practically dragging Bryan out the party.

When they got back home, Bryan was still pouting, "i didn't wanna leave just yet.." he said, "Honey your drunk, we need to get you some water then into bed" Inpu said tryna walk him to their room. Bryan stopped walking and held onto his hand, "What if i don't wanna go to sleep yet? What if.." he said wrapping his arms around Inpu, their faces now only inches apart. Inpu grew flustered as Bryan continue on, "what if i wanna have a little fun before bed?" he asked in a flirty tone, Inpu gulped. "And by fun you mean..?" he stuttered, "I think you know what I mean dear" Bryan said as he started to kiss Inpu, He did know what he meant he was just flustered that Bryan would say it so boldly. They stayed like that, exploring each other's mouths, for a few minutes. Then letting go for air as Inpu spoke up.

"Let's take this to our room"