(Chapter 4) M-my Dear!

POV

Inpu was at the person standing in front of him on the bridge.. The figure opened their arms and smiled. 

"MY DEAR!" Inpu said with tears streaming down his faced as he ran over to his lover and picked him up as he embraced him in his loving arms. Inpu held on his husband tight not wanting to let him go again as Bryan wrapped his legs around Inpu.

"How are you back..?"  Inpu asked he was still holding onto bryan. "It took a lot of begging from dad and having to find his shattered soul" Magnus said as they rubbed the back of their head. "So you all did this" He said putting bryan down but holding his hand. "Yea, they all pitched in to bring me back" Bryan said smiling.

"We wanted him back too." Kayla said "He's apart of this camp " Xylo said then mario stepped up "And when you take someone from our camp.. Were not a camp with that one person gone" He said with a smile. "It took all day just to get him back" Lucas said with a little laugh and then a tiny sigh.

They all stayed and talked to catch up on what has happened in the past month and a half. Soon they all lef, bryan and Inpu went to the bedroom. Tomorrow Inpu was gonna spend the day with his husband

Inpu was excited to able to be with his husband he thought as they both lay in bed. Bryan cuddled up and laid on Inpu's chest as he played with his hair. "I'm glad your in my arms again.." Inpu said with a smile as his lover looked up at him and gave him a small kiss. "I am too ❣" He said 

"I can't wait to spend the day with you tomorrow" Inpu said as he kissed the top of Bryan's head. Bryan smiled then yawned "Me too.." He said as dozed off and fell to sleep then Inpu did as well.