(Chapter 5) Welcome home❣

In the morning
POV

They woke up around 7 in the morning, Inpu and Bryan got in the shower (Yes. Together) After the shower Bryan had put on a yellow crop top with no shoulder sleeves with white shorts, And brushed his hair. Inpu put on an Egyptian shirt with black pants. He put his hair in a tiny Ponytail.

"Honey are you ready?" Inpu asked As Bryan was doing some finishing touches to himself. He walked out and Inpu was blushing at how stunning (*Cough* Sexy*Cough*) Bryan had looked. But then again Bryan looked stunning in anything!

"I'm ready baby" Bryan said with a smile and went over to Inpu as he took his hand. Bryan gave Inpu a kiss on his cheek. "Shall we go❣" Bryan said, Inpu looked at him with a smile and kissed his head. "Yeah let's go" Inpu said in a calm tone.

At the camp
Bryan's POV

We got to the camp after about 10 minutes, I looked at Inpu who had a smile on his face. "How bout we go see David, Cal and Dranne?" He said as he looked at me. My eyes sparkled, I haven't spent time with them in a while and missed talking to them! "yes i would love to!"

(In this Dranne is still alive because that bean didn't deserve to die ಥ_ಥ)

We walked to Dranne's mini donut place, And there they were. Cal, David and dranne were there! They were talking and we walked over to them, "Hi guys!" I said with a cheerful smile, Inpu gave a small wave and said hello.

They looked at us and Dranne got from behind the counter and hugged me. "Bryan! I missed you so much!" Dranne said as i hugged him back, "I missed you too Bean!" I giggled as he let go. David got up and gave a bro hug to Inpu and Cal came over to me.

"Hey long time no see stranger" Cal said as a joke as he gave me a small hug and i hugged back. "Nice to see you as well Cal" I said as he smiled. "So what are you doing for the first day back?" David asked as he went to hug me, "Were just going around and seeing everyone and spend sometime with them" Inpu said as i was hugging David back.

"Oh that's nice! Would you guys like any treat?" Dranne said as he went behind the Counter, We sat down and so did Cal and David. "Do you have a Jelly Filled Donut?" Inpu asked as Dranne nodded and gave Inpu a Jelly Filled Donut

"I will have one too" I said as Dranne handed me one too! "When your done that we have something to show you" Cal said as he was eating a muffin

"I will have one too" I said as Dranne handed me one too! "When your done that we have something to show you" Cal said as he was eating a muffin. "What is it?" Inpu asked as i looked over to Cal waiting for an answer.

"That's a surprise"