Chapter 20: Explanations

A/N
How's everyone coping with lockdown atm ?>>

reconnect your fave wattpad here >>>>

I woke up and all felt good, until a surge of sadness and anger washed over my body, this mornings events quickly came back to me and didn't hesitate to ruin my mood. I glanced at the window beside me, it was pitch back, the breeze coming through remined me of the summer streets of London, something that i had adored for a long time.

It was always a dream of mine to live in the centre of London, although i enjoy the countryside, there's something very special about being in the centre of the city.

I glanced around the room i was in, the large double bed had dark red covers on and the walls were painted black, it had  definitely looked lived in. The tall closet was filled with a number of leather jackets and coats and clothing that were predominately black.

I had a feeling inside my gut that this was my dad room, it felt weird to say. I had spent most of my life becoming independent and self-reliant, and the thought of someone to guide me through life seemed scary, yet appealing.

I could hear muffled voices coming from downstairs, i did feel kind of guilty for the way i acted earlier, but in my defence it wasn't exactly the best situation to be in. I thought it would probably be a good idea to apologise to the other members of the order, however i had absolutely no intention of speaking to Harry or Sirius.

I was still wearing my shorts and tank top from this morning and as it was evening, the temperature had dropped and i was finding it quite cold.

I had no idea where my stuff had ended up so i left the room i was in and went to the one next door, as soon as i entered i could tell that this was the twins room, Freds scent filled my lungs and gave me butterflies, i went over to the chest of drawers and pulled out a dark red sweater with the initial f on, i pulled it over my head and let it fall past my bum, i wasn't surprised at the oversized fit as not only was he a lot taller than me, but his muscles were much bigger.

I started heading down stairs and i began to make out the voices and what they were saying.

'You cant blame her, i mean she was being abused?'

'I knew it was a bad idea in the first place'

'She really does remind me of you you know padfoot'

As i turned the door knob, the voices immediately stopped, i walked inside and gave a weak smile to the members and took a seat next between Tonks and lupin.

'Hello sweetie did you have a good rest?' Mrs Weasley asks to break the tension.

'yeah... I'm sorry about earlier by the way, it was just a shock' i say turning to look at everyone apart from Sirius and harry.

'Its okay, its crazy how much you and Sirius are alike!' tonks stated cheerfully as Remus laughed in agreement.

'Kaylee, I'm so sorry i didn't tell you but please forgi-' harry said before i interrupted

'I have some questions'  state clearly ignoring harry

Lupin nodded and Sirius looked up at me hopefully.

'How did you and my mum meet?' i ask making eye contact with Sirius

'Well, she wasn't wrong when she told you about the shagging' he joked causing me to laugh slightly, although Molly thought it was very inappropriate and slapped him with a tea towel.