Chapter 31: Dance Lessons

HEY YOU LOT

I HAVENT BEEN FEELING THE BEST RECENTLY, JUST MENTAL HEALTH AND YOU KNOW... SO IM SORRY I INLY UPDATED ONE CHAPTER YESTERDAY

ANYWAYS HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHPATER AND THANK FOR 7K VIEWS

ALWAYS HERE FOR ANYONE STRUGGLING XX

'The yule ball, has been a tradition of the Triwizard tournament for years...'

'Oi.. kay' i heard a voice whisper from in front of me

'Yes ronnykins' i reply to the red headed boy

'So.. me and harry are all good now- and-an i just wanted to know if were okay as well?' he asks shyly in a whisper so MgGongoll couldn't hear.

'Yes, but if you pull shit like that again, watch out' i say with a wink before leaning back on the wall beside the twins.

'Still scared of you huh' Fred asked with a smirk

'She is pretty feisty' George added

'Especially for a midget'

'Excuse me, five foot four is the average height for someone my age, its not my fault you two have abnormally tall genes' i scoff

I tune back in to what McGonagall was saying about the upcoming dance, it was on new years eve and we all had to take lessons so we wouldn't embarrass ourselves.

'In every girl, a secret swan slumbers, longing to burst forth and take flight-'

'Somethings about to burst out of Eloise midgen but i don't think its a swan' Ron joked with Seamus, i bent down and wacked him on the back of his head.

'-inside every boy, a lordly lion prepares to prance, Mr Weasley, will you join me please?' the professor asks whist dragging Ron into the centre of the hall.

I couldn't help but laugh, although i attempted to hide it unlike the twins, who were doubling over.

'Now place your hand on my waist'

'Where!'

'My waist'

Fred wolf whistles at the sight as the professor carries on dancing with Ron, the music started and they began to spin, the twins and i were happily mocking them from the side.

'Oi' harry called as the twins learnt forward

'Never gonna let him forget this are you?'

'never' they said simultaneously

'Everybody come together, boys on your feet!'

None of them budged, all getting shy.

'You lot are all wet wipes' i smirk

'ur-um ka-aylle?' a voice asked behind me

'Oh hey Neville!' i reply happily

'Do you want to dan-dance with me?' he says shyly

'Id love to!' i exclaimed as he took my hand and led me to the centre.

What a lot of people didn't know, was that i was a ballerina growing up and had been taught how to dance from a young age. Neville was a brilliant partner, we laughed together as we spun around, many faces turned to see us in surprise and most people couldn't get a grasp on ball room dancing.

After about five minutes, harry approached us and asked Neville if he could dance with me.

'Hey harry'