THE END

QUICK PSA - the war didn't happen, voldys dead

A/N

Dear my Girls, Gays and Theys

so guys, this is it, the end of my first ever Wattpad story Destined.

You guys have all been so supportive of me and i haven't yet received one negative comment which means so fucking much to me

I will be writing more Weasley twin Wattpad's in the future, so make sure to follow me and vote

The character Kaylee Black will always stay in my heart and on screen

This is goodbye

Thank you for everything

All my love ~ IM

Fred and Kaylee's relationship only had one future.

They were endgame.

They completed each other.

Neither could ever be satisfied with another being to replace the other with, and knew that in time they could only get stronger.

And that's what happened.

Weasley Wizards Wheezes became the biggest success in the whole of Diagon alley, their business growing more and more each day.

Kaylee and Rylee had opened up a coffee shop together, just like they had always dreamed.

George and Rylee had reconnected once she moved to London, both unable to fight the chemistry and feelings they had for one an other.

She had moved into the flat alongside kay and fred, making it easy to get to work and hangout as a group.

Remus and Sirius had gotten married, they insisted on the reception being held in the shrieking shack, much to many of the attendee's dismay.

They carried on living in Grimmauld Place, the order stayed in tact, using the meeting times to get black out drunk and reminisce on fond memories.

Life was good.

Beyond good.

After many tough years, they had finally gotten the happy ending they deserved.

Together and always

~ They were destined ~