Chapter 35 : The Yule Ball Part 2

'Luna you look like Cinderella' Hermione calls as Ginny and Luna walk in to the common room together all ready and dressed.

'And Ginny you look like a princess' she adds as her attention turns to the other beautiful girl

'Why thank you Hermione, you look exceptional' Luna says dreamily as she examines the curly haired girls red dress.

'We went for a mystical look, can you tell?' Ginny jokes as she spins around and lunas butterflies hover over her dress.

They all laugh and take photos on my disposable camera.

'Kay, Rylee, are you ready?' Hermione yells in the direction of the girls dorm.

'Coming!' Rylee says back as she opens the door and walk out in a tight and elegant black dress.

'You look fantastic! where's Kaylee?' Ginny asks

I could hear them all talking whilst i put my heels on, i was more of a trainer girl and i had absolutely no idea how i was going to remain standing for the whole evening, but i was too exited to think about that right now.

As i looked in the full-length mirror, even i was surprised at how hot i looked, i had never worn something like this before. I was more of a beachy girl, natural waves in my hair and summer dresses, so to see me wearing a badass cut out dress and dead straight hair was going to be a shock to everyone.

I did a final spray of perfume before stepping out of the dorm, no one said anything, they just looked me up and down with their eyes wide.

'Im ready!' i say with a grin

'Holy shit' Ginny says 'Freds gonna get a boner the second he sees you'

'Ginny!' i say in shock as the others laugh

'Not just Fred, the rest of the boys wont know what him them' Rylee joked

'We all look amazing' Hermione exclaimed with a wide grin on her face

'That we do' Luna agreed

'Right the boys are waiting at the bottom of the staircase for us' Rylee tells me, George had asked her a few days before Fred asked me and we were exited to be going with the twins.

'We're gonna go, well see you down there' Ginny laughs as her and Luna leave the common rooms

'Hermione, where's Krum meeting you?' i asked as i saw her getting nervous

'Stairs' she replies, i walk over to her and give her a hug

'You look mesmerising, Ron will be beyond jealous' i whisper causing her to laugh

'I love you kay' she says as i kiss her cheek.

'I love you more, now lets go make a dramatic entrance' say as i grab both their hands.

Most people had already made their way downstairs so there was quite a crown as we turned the corner.

I immediately spotted the two heads of red hair, Fred had his back to us so couldn't see, but George had a full view and immediately stopped talking.

He shoved Freds shoulder and nodded up, as he turned around our eyes met, as he slowly took in my body.

FRED POV

I was talking to George about a prank that we were gonna play on the teachers tonight, i wasn't nervous for this evening, just exited.

It felt like everything in my life was falling into place, the joke shop, Kaylee, we hadn't got long left at school and i just couldn't get over the fact that she was my girlfriend.