Chapter 54:Bitch Fight

'Its Sirius'

My stomach dropped.

'What?' i ask, standing up quickly and marching towards them.

'Voldemort's got him at the ministry, we have to go' harry explained, his chest breathing rapidly.

I couldn't form words, instead i just stood there, unable to move.

'Kaylee come on!' Hermione said, grabbing my hand and forcing me out the room.

Everything went quiet, peoples mouths were moving as we ran out of the hall.

But in my mind, everything was silent.

I had only just got to know my dad.

He couldn't leave me.

'Kaylee!' a muffled voice called, breaking through the barrier in my head.

My gaze moved up, meeting the eyes of harry, his hands were cupping my cheeks and his mouth was yelling my name.

'Kaylee focus!' he screamed again.

I'm not sure what happened, but the world came back, i could hear everything again, my mind was only focused on one thing and one thing only.

Save my dad.

'Right, how are we getting to London?' Neville asked confidently.

'Look, it's not that i don't appreciate everything you've done...but I've got you into enough trouble as it is' harry said, starting to walk away from the group.

I honestly didn't have a clue to why he does this sometimes.

'Harry are you fucking mental' i sigh, grabbing his hand so that he turns around.

'Neither of us had anyone until Sirius, and I'm not ready for my dad to die'

He looked to the ground.

'We're all coming with you weather you like it or not, now lets stop wasting time and go'

'She's right mate, besides she's the oldest here and she knows a ton more spells than us' Ron said, stepping forwards besides me.

Harry thought for a moment, the rest of us stood in front of him in silence.

'So... how are we getting to London?' he asked, looking me in the eyes as if to tell me everything's going to be okay.

'It's this one!' harry called as we passed through the hundreds of doors, each the exact same design, the only difference being a small gold number carved on the centre

'Alohomora' Hermione shouted, unlocking the door and swinging it open.

We all hurried inside, following harry as he focused on remembering what he saw in the vision.