Chapter 28: Kiss and Makeup

JUST A SHORT ONE

IM GOING TO DO A PARTY LOOK NEXT CHAPTER SO YOU CAN SEE IN DETAIL WHAT THEIR WEARING

ALSO WE HIT 5K VIEW TODAY !!!!

LOTS OF LOVE XX

THIRD PERSON POV

Kaylee had woken up slightly earlier this morning, as not only was it the first day back at school, but she also wanted to spend time with her new friend Rylee.

As she was just about to leave her dorm to head down to the great hall, she heard a tapping on her window, she glanced across the room and noticed an unfamiliar owl was there.

'Hey there' she said as she took the letter from the birds beak.

'Thank you, here' she petted the owls head softly and handed them a treat.

The bird flew away, she began to open the letter, but quickly remembered that she had to be careful to not run into Fred.

She made sure the hallways were free of any red heads, and quickly walked towards the hall.

She scanned her eyes across, she was still quite early, and none of the other schools had arrived yet, she took a seat at the Gryffindor table, away from everyone else, and read the letter.

Dear Kaylee,

I hope that your settled in at school, and wish you good luck with your lessons this term. I heard what happened at the Quidditch World Cup and wanted to make sure that you are okay, Arthur filled me in on your conversation with Crouch, and i must admit that i am beyond thrilled with it! although I would've paid thousands of galleons to see his reaction when you told him that your my daughter.

I have been in contact with Dumbledore, and he has agreed to let you use the floo network in his office on Wednesday night next week so you can come to dinner at mine, if you want of course, its up to you.

I hope cedric is no longer bothering you and that you enjoy the Tournament !

Love snuffles

a.k.a Dad

The girl smiled to herself at the letter, and quickly began writing back.

Dear Dad,

Yes, I'm all settled in now, we met the other schools last night and I've became friends with a Bauxbatons girl, although she's not actually French, she got kicked out of ilvermooney in America and her parents sent her to France.

The quidditch world cup was amazing!, well before it got stormed by death eaters, but no one got too badly hurt.

I would love to come next Wednesday, would i be able to take harry with me?  he misses you as well.