Chapter 8

Ethan's P.O.V

I began making my way towards the bathroom and before I closed the door, I swear I heard something thump into a couch.

I shrugged it off and began doing my b u s s i n e s as I intended to in the first place.

I turned on the tap as I began washing my hands, my mind starting to wander as it usually does.

Mark is acting really strange today. Nothing too out of the ordinary, just a little more,,, fidgety in a way? Who knows. Maybe he's just being weird ol' Mark-

"ETHAN!"

My thoughts were rudely interupted by mark screaming at me from downstairs.

"WHAT?!" I shouted back.

"YOUR PRECIOUS FOOD IS HERE SO HURRY YOUR ASS UP AND GET DOWN HERE"

I chuckled to myself and began making my way downstairs.

"God, you're finally here. Didn't know someone could take  t h a t  long to take a shit"

I rolled my eyes playfully at him and just walked past him towards the food.

"Yeah, yeah, quit whinin." Let's eat!" I said already beginning to dig through the plastic bag.

We eventually settled down in the living room since we wanted to eat while watching a movie.

"Hmmm, there's too much to pick from holy shit- Uh, you have any idea what to watch?"

I sat there thinking of a movie to watch for a few seconds before finally a good movie popped up in my head.

"OH, OH, I KNOW WHAT TO WATCH. DUDE WE SHOULD TOTALLY WATCH CORALINE, IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD"

"Isn't that a kids movie thou-"

I gasped dramatically pretending to be hurt.

"MARK, HOW COULD YOU"

We began laughing from how stupid this whole coveration was and finally put the movie on after a while of getting comfy.

-After the movie-

"Holy s h i t. That's definietly not a kids movie-"

"Hah, told ya. Anyways, hand me your plate, Imma wash the dishes real quick."

He handed me his plate thanked me before I made my way into the kitchen.

-After washing those nasty ass dishes  e w-

I was done washing everything and was about to walk back to the living room when I noticed something.

Amy's coffee machine was gone?
(Let's pretend that coffee machine they used was Amy's)

She really loved that thing though,,, that's,, strange.

I walked back into the living room and decided to ask Mark about it.

"Hey Mark?"

"Yeah man?"

He turned his phone off giving me his full attention.

"Where did Amy's coffee machine go? I thought she loved that thing."

Mark tensed up and waited a while before finally muttering.

"She uh- She just- She threw it out. She didn't like it anymore."

He was getting fidgety and wouldn't look me in the eye so I knew he was lying. I just wasn't sure if I should've kept pushing.

Before I could say anything back, he quickly stood up and blurted out

"I- I need to get something from my room real quick. Give me a minute"

And started speed walking his way to his room.

I just sat there, dumbfounded at the situation.

Maybe I should give him a moment,,,

-20 minutes later-

After 20 minutes of waiting, I decided to go check on him. He was acting strange and him leaving so suddenly wasn't helping the situation too.

I arrived at his door and was about to knock when I heard sobbing coming from inside,,

A/n
Hey! So im finally back after so many months. I was honestly considering completely abandoning this fanfic, but seeing so many people askimg me to continue. I just had to! Hope you guys enjoyed this, im trying to get back into the swing of writing so I hope you understand if anythings a lil wonky.
Have a good rest of your day! Bye :>