Chapter 7

Ethan's P.O.V

I finished ironing my suit and began taking off my clothes. As I was about to put on my pants, I heard the door open and Mark walked in.

I was a bit startled as he had opened the door so suddenly.

"M-Mark! I didn't hear you--"

His face flushed red and he spat out a jumble of words that I couldn't understand before slamming the door closed and running downstairs.

I stood there dumbfounded at his reaction but decided to ignore it since it's not like he doesn't do weird shit all the time.

I finished putting on the newly ironed black suit and headed downstairs.

I found Mark in the living room laying on the couch face first and seemingly panicking about something.

'Is this about earlier? Jeez, my body's not that bad.'

It seemed like whatever he was thinking was making him not notice me standing right beside him, despite being there for quite some time now.

"Mark? You ready?"

He jolted up from laying on the couch and looked at me in surprise.

"Ah, uh ehm-- Yeah-- Yep I'm ready!"

I furrowed my eyebrows in suspicion because of how weird he was acting today. I didn't really bother me too much though.

"Come on, I already set up the whole thing in the other room."

He had finally regained his composure and we both walked into the room he has in the house to do his videos.

We stood in front of the camera and began recording.

-Time skip to after they finished-

We finally finished recording the short introduction video after a few takes. We both kept on either messing up or just laughing.

We changed back into normal clothes and decided to finish editing the video before having dinner together.

"Aaaand, there. It looks surprisingly good and not as stupid as we thought it would be."

Mark shrugged his shoulder,

"I told you man, the power of editing. That shit's crazy."

We both laughed before he asked me,

"So what do you want for dinner?"

I pretended to be thinking real hard before answering with what I usually would when he asks me that.

"Is that even a question? Jollibee Mark, duh."

"I just had to make sure okay, what if you just decided one day that you hated Jollibee huh?"

"Okay, okay, you have a point. Now hurry up and order it, I need fooooooood!"

I latched onto his leg pretending to pout like a baby.

His eyes widened and I could see his face redden a bit.

"F-Fuckin-- Okay! Just get off me!"

"Maaaaark, how are we gonna have a channel together if we're not close?" I whined, pretending to be upset. (Yes I'm using that scene of them in a car. That was hilarious--)

"N-no! Get of me!"

"Come onnn, tell me you love me. You love me."

I got closer to his face,

"Come on, press your cheeck againts mine. Come onnn."

"F- Fucking stop Ethan"

Mark's P.O.V

Oh my god I am definitely gay. And even worse, for my best friend! Oh my god he is going to actually make me pass out from how adorable he is right now.

He finally backs away and I could finally calm down at least a bit.

"Fineee. Just hurry up and order the food."

"Okay, okay you fucking food monster jeez."

"Alright, I'll be back I need the bathroom. You better fucking order the food, I'll be back!"

He walked away and I slowly sunk into the couch, processing what was going on just now.

This is bad. It's driving me insane! Fuck... I think I might have a crush on him..