Chapter 4

Mark's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes, slightly confused as to where I was. There was some weight on my chest and I looked down to see Ethan. I caught myself staring at him and running my hands through his fluffy brown hair.

I decided to stop and get up before I woke him up and slowly scooted away from his grasp, gently placing him in a comfortable way before making my way to the kitchen.

I decided to make both of us breakfast just to surprise him since both of us rarely ever eat actual meals nowadays.

I took out the ingredients needed and got to work.

Ethan's P.O.V

I woke up and frowned confused as to where Mark had gone. I started searching around the living room and was instead greeted with the lovely smell of freshly made breakfast.

I made my way to the kitchen and as expected, Mark had just finished making two plates of breakfast.

"Wow, Mark. I never knew you could cook, this looks amazing!"

He chuckled and placed the two plates on the dining table with a cup of tea for me and coffee for himself.

"Thanks, I thought why not make breakfast for once since we both know we could use some real food for once. Oh, and are you feeling better yet?"

My face slightly dropped remembering yesterday's events, but I quickly faked a smile to avoid him being suspicious.

"Yep! Much better, thanks for coming over by the way. I have something to ask you about."

He looked at me suspiciously from the sudden change of subject but answered anyway.

"What about?"

I finished my food and proceeded to clean them while still explaining to Mark about my idea.

"You see I was thinking about making a side channel, purely just to do everything I wanted. What do you think?"

"Damn, I've been thinking of doing the same too actually. OH! How about we make a channel together, just for that."

I sat back down and continued,

"That would be AMAZING Mark, I was actually thinking of deleting it in a year too actually, what do you think?"

He sat there and seemed to contemplate the decision. he stood up and looked at me in the eye,

"Let's do it."

We spent the next few hours talking and planning the whole thing and didn't even realize that it was already 5 in the evening.

"Fuck, sorry Ethan I got to go. I haven't recorded anything today and I really need to get done."

"Hey, don't apologize. I get it, you gotta keep that youtube grind am I right?"

We both chuckled at my shitty attempt at a joke and proceeded to make our way to the door.

"Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Don't forget to bring your black suit!"

"Heh, trust me, I won't. See ya!"

He got in his car and I watched as he drove away.

I headed back inside and decided that I needed to start recording and editing myself.

A/n: Alright so this is kinda a filler chapter, I needed a break from making Ethan suffer so-- ANYWAYS, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I hope to see you in the next one, bye :D