insane sweetheart. (Intruclogical)

TW-Kidnaping
Swearing?
I think that's it
If this makes no sense I'm sorry I haven't slept in 3 days :)
——————————————————
Remus was bored.Again.He and Janus had fought that morning so he didn't want to go near him,So he came up with a plan.

Remus wanted to test the light sides to get what he wanted,he was gonna kidnap one and see how much time it would take for them to be rescued,With that he would use that side to get what he wanted, like blackmailing but with extra steps!He decided he shall do these on different days so the light sides wouldn't get suspicious.

Monday-He took Patton first.
0:3:25 - He got so much shit from them.From candy to one of Romans' swords.

Wednesday-Then Virgil.
0:5:39 - He got a fucking microwave from Patton.

Friday-Then Roman.
0:6:03 -Got some candy.Remus likes Candy.

And lastly on Sunday he took Logan.He wouldn't admit it but Logan looked hot tied to a chair,His tie covering his eyes.He shook his head and looked at his watch.

3:56:10- Still no one had came.

"If you are expecting the light sides to come I would give up now,They're not going to even notice I'm gone."

"Why the fuck would they not notice tho your like their only common sense!"

"I know"

Remus looked at Logan,He looked so pretty... from his messed up hair to his untucked shirt that was slightly unbuttoned just every thing sat perfect on this man.

"Your so fucking pretty Logan."

"Ummm what?"

"You heard me dickhead."

Logan looked flustered as Remus could see the light pink dust that danced on his cheeks.

The intrusive one cheeked his watch again,

4:28:52 -It's been four hours and this man still had no one to "save" him.The man again turned his head to Logan who seemed to be just there,he wasn't complaining like Roman, He was scared or anxious like Patton and Virgil he was just-Excepting it.

"Logan you know how I kidnapped all the others this week and got tonnes of stuff-I'm getting off track anyways! They all did something like complained of were scared so why the fuck aren't you?"

"Because 1-I kind of expected this as you did kidnap the others,As you said. But also because the others just push work and responsibilities on me so this is actually better then anything I would be doing with then right now.

"Okay bitch you have no choice,You are officially mine and you are coming with me. It's just hit 5 hours since I stole you so now you are mine!"

Remus untied the slightly older boy and took his tie from over his eyes.He took Logans hand and ran.

The logical boy tried to protest,Being hushed by the other stopping him and connecting their lips.It lasted a short minute but quickly Remus pulled away.

"You speak to much."
He then proceeded to drag Logan to the dark side common room where,as he passed, saw Janus give him a pitiful look before taking another sip of his wine.The logical one mind wandered to places he had never thought of as the butterflies swarmed his stomach.Remus was insane yes...But he was an insane sweetheart.well I mean,that's what Logan thinks...
——————————————————
Thats all
Goodbye folks have a good day/night.
Take it easy guys,gals and non-binary pals
PEACE OUT✌️