Shedding-Intruloceit

Janus is shedding his scales.But he needs help from his boyfriends to make him take care of himself probably.

I wanted to do this because I have 9 snakes and I just wanted to do something snake related-

Tw- well shedding-
But other then that None That I can think of.Correct me if I'm wrong!

Janus' POV -Day

Today is the day,The pain and release of shedding my scales! Like a snake I have been blind for about 3 days,But only in one eye!But this month my scales hurt like hell...

I haven't even gotten out of bed today.Remus has came to cheek on me one or twice but then went away.I haven't see Logan all day which is weird. He usually checks on me...He May have a lot of work today...

-One hour later-

"Hey double Dee! LoLo said you need to come out and eat now! You haven't came out your room all day and you've locked your door and—Oh Wait...You've been in shed,haven't you..."

"Yep...I feel like shit."

"I'll get Logan and we can all go through this together!"

-Time skip-
"So what is the effect of shedding your scales?"

"Welll,I haven't seen out of my eye for about 3 days,I feel like shit and my scales are gonna fall of and make a mess."
I don't mention my bad habits during shedding.I scratch my scales to much and they bleed.But they don't need to know,I like the pain.

"Okay then.Maybe we could run you a bath so that your scales may come of easier?"

"I guess..."

Logan leaves to the bathroom to start running a bath for me while Remus picks out some clothes.I just laid there,I didn't know what to do.

After Logan was finished Remus picked me up and he brought me to the bathroom where Logan was.The bath was full with bubbles,because I like bubbles :) 

My boyfriends turn away while I get unchanged and in the bath,Knowing that I'm self-conscious.Once I'm in the bath my boyfriends turn around and start a conversation.I ducked (Quack) my head under the water,soaking my scales,before quickly returning to the surface.

I talk with my boyf's for what felt like hours,But eventually I had to get out the bath.Remus gave me my clothes then,like Logan had,Turned around.I got dressed and then took my too boyfriends hand and lead them to my bed.We ended up watching a movie while cuddling.

They are probably gonna hate the scale shed in the morning-

AYYYYYYE ANOTHER CHAPTER UP-
Hope you enjoyed!
Take it easy guys,gals and non-binary pals
PEACE OUT ✌️