Janus can sing? (Everyone x janus cause why not)

I know this isn't Related to the oneshots books purpose but We hit 400 reads so I wanted to do this-Part 2 of the love triangle is gonna be our next chapter!
————————————————————

I don't know my name~'

A voice made its way through the loud common room of the mind palace.

'I don't play by the rules of the games~'

The first to hear the voice was Logan.He mentally write it down as calm and soothing.

'So you say I'm just trying,Just trying~'

Next was Roman.
"HEY EVERYONE SHUT UP!" This silenced Remus and Patton who were fighting over what type of cookie is the best.

'So I heard you are my sisters friend you get along quite nicely~'

Patton listened with awe,Virgil smiled lightly,while Remus had a smirk on his face.

'You asked me why I cut my hair,and changed myself completely...'

The sides,but Remus and Virgil,were unable to decipher where the sirens song was coming from.

'I don't know my name.'

"I guess Janus is at it again."Remus said lightly.The lights looked at him in disbelief.Virgil noded his head.He knew it was Janus.

'I don't play by the rules of the games...'

"JANUS?!?" Roman yelled.He was confused,I guess it's because Janus can sing better then him.

'So you say I'm just trying,just trying!'

"Yea,He tends to listen to music with headphones and subconsciously sing."
Remus said,Making it clear this happens most of the time.

'I went from bland and popular to joining the marching band,'

The voice was still swimming through the mind palace,calmly pleasing the sides ears.

'I made the closest friends I could ever have in my~life time~'

"I do have to admit,Janus' voice is calming,kind of like a siren,As in the mythical mermaid,not a actual siren."
Logan stated.Everyone noded.

'I'm lost,trying to get found in an ocean of-people~
Please don't ask me any questions there won't be a valid answer I'll just say...'

Everyone in the common room of the mind scape could feel the emotion in Janus' voice.

'That I don't know my name...'

The other sides decided that they were going to go see Janus.

'I don't play by he rules of the game,'

Remus led the way to find Janus' room.

'So you say I'm just trying,Just trying~'

They eventually found Janus' room,His door was slightly open so Remus opened it more so they could see Janus',He was dancing...

"I now know my name!
I don't play by the rules of the games!!"

Janus was spinning around in his room, He was singing with so much passion and emotion he was like an actor.

'So you say I'm just trying~
Just trying~
To find my way...'
He had finished singing while flopping on his bed making the light reflect of his hair making it look like there was golden streaks going through his hazelnut hair.The light was now glistening on his scales. His scales shimmered in the light making different colours seem to appear.Logan got his notebook and wrote something down then soon teleported it back to his room or something

"What are you doing in my room!?"

Patton was the first to answer.
"We heard you singing.Your voice is amazing Janus!!!!"
This made the human side of the deceitful side have a sight pink tint added.
"I hate to admit it,but your voice sounded better then mine!!" Roman was the next to compliment Janus but his was more dramatic.This action added to the pink on the half snakes face.
"YEA!!Jan your voice is beautiful!!"
Remus half-yelled at Janus.Making Janus face get even redder.
"Yea Jan,Ya got the voice of an angel,Or,like Logan said earlier,A siren!"
Every side had complemented Janus,Making the deceitful side blush and hide his face in his pillow.Virgil was the first to move away from the door way.He made his way to Janus and then tickled him.Now this was a tactic Janus and Virgil used as kids,If one of them was felling down they would make each-other laugh,even though Janus was not sad,Virgil just wanted to hear him laugh.
Janus was very ticklish,Virgil and Remus were the only ones who knew this.So they used this to their advantage to embarrass the side even more.Remus and Virgil were tickling Janus and let's just say,Janus was figuratively dying.And so were the other three sides left at the door. Janus' laugh was the cutest thing to them.Pattons nose was bleeding(like in the anime's) Logan was covering his face with his hand to hide his blush,and Roman,Roman was red.Like you put a tomato up to his face you couldn't tell the difference.

Let's just say,after this experience,The sides all had a thing for Janus.So I guess this was war.

——————————————————
That's it peoples-
Remember to give em the old razzle dazzle~
Okay then,
Take it easy guys,gals and non-binary pals!
PEACE OUT✌️